Rename, move, copy, delete, and otherwise manage multiple files. Rename multiple files according to the rules and pattern you specify using powerful editor with syntax highlighting. Modify original file name by removing or copying its parts, changing letter case, or adding dynamic content like random characters or file properties.
What You Get:
- Professional, high-quality software
- Install and run in just a few clicks!
- Very light weight – less than 10MB
- Fully-functional, transferable license
- Basic support in case you have problems
- Free updates for the current version
- Product customization upon request
How It Works:
1. Select the files you want to process, copy, move, delete, or rename:
- By dragging files from Windows Explorer
- By copy-pasting files or file paths
- By adding all files from a given folder
- By opening a text file containing file paths
- By recursively searching specified folders for all files matching specified properties: file name, size, text or binary contents, etc.
2. Choose file operation you want to perform:
The program will guide you through specifying various settings such as file name pattern, destination folder, etc.
3. Process files
Some Key Features
Great File Rename Support
- There are close to 100 different tokens that can be used to generate dynamic file names that meet your requirements.
- Simply include the token in the appropriate place in the file name pattern to have dynamically generated content inserted in the right place (if the token generates content), or to affect the generated filename in other ways (if the token represents a command or operation).
- Use file creation and modification dates, file size
- Use EXIF, ID3, and other mete-tags
- Use current date and time
- Use random numbers and letters
- Include file hashes: MD5, SHA1, SHA2, CRC…
- Insert original file name, extension, folder name
- Search & Replace operation letting you replace text within file name
- RegEx Replace – replace within file names using Regular Expressions
- Letter case modification commands (make upper case, lower case)
Other Key Features
- Rename, move, copy, delete, and otherwise manage multiple files.
- Rename multiple files according to the rules and pattern you specify using powerful editor with syntax highlighting.
- Modify original file name by removing or copying its parts, changing letter case, or adding dynamic content like random characters or file properties.
- Copy and move files to folders specified using absolute/relative paths.
- Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, text/binary contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
- Delete files easily.
- File operation helpers will guide you step by step through the process.
- Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic, scheduled, console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
- Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
- Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
- Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching.
- Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files.
- Run multiple program instances simultaneously.