Encrypt and decrypt whole files or their parts using AES, Triple-DES (3DES), RC2, and DES symmetric algorithms. You can encrypt files with a single password or specify cryptographic keys (vectors) instead. You can change key bit length for better protection. You can select specifically which bytes in a file should be encrypted/decrypted, though by default the whole file is processed.
What You Get:
- Professional, high-quality software
- Install and run in just a few clicks!
- Very light weight – less than 10MB
- Fully-functional, transferable license
- Basic support in case you have problems
- Free updates for the current version
- Product customization upon request
How It Works:
1. Select files you want to encrypt / decrypt:
- By dragging files from Windows Explorer
- By copy-pasting files or file paths
- By adding all files from a given folder
- By opening a text file containing file paths
- By recursively searching specified folders for all files matching specified properties: file name, size, text or binary contents, etc.
2. Specify actions to perform:
- Encrypt whole files or their parts
- Decrypt files
- Use conditional processing for branching logic
- Save your processing routine to a template for future use
3. Process and save results
- Specify file name pattern using built-in editor:
- Choose desitination folder
- Existing folder
- New folder
- Absolute and relative paths
- Dynamic names based on processed file properties
Some Key Features
- 4 encryption algorithms: AES / Rijndael, Triple-DES (3-DES), RC2, DES
- 2 modes of operation: simple and advanced
- Simple mode lets you specify a single Unicode password to encrypt / decrypt data with from which encryption keys will be computed using SHA2 hashing algorithm
- Advanced mode lets you specify actual encryption keys directly and select their length in bits (length will depend on the selected encryption algorithm)
- 2 encryption keys can be specified: the seed (initialization vector), and the primary key used by the block cipher
- Convenient secure auto-generation ability for both password and keys
- Encrypt / decrypt the whole file or just the specified bytes in range
- Encrypt and decrypt whole files or their parts using AES, Triple-DES (3DES), RC2, and DES symmetric algorithms.
- You can encrypt files with a single password or specify cryptographic keys (vectors) instead.
- You can change key bit length for better protection.
- You can select specifically which bytes in a file should be encrypted/decrypted, though by default the whole file is processed.
- Process 1000s of files using multiple CPU cores in manual, automatic/continuous, triggered/scheduled, or console modes, or directly from Windows Explorer right-click menu.
- Save files to output directory specified using either absolute or relative path, with original or new name defined by a mask.
- Select files for processing based on their name, dates, size, and contents using advanced file search supporting RegEx and advanced wildcards.
- Optionally merge together, split all, or zip processed files.
- Perform different operations on different files with conditional processing and process branching.
- Detailed processing logs are available in both user interface and log files.
- Run multiple program instances simultaneously.