Back up your Android Phone and prevent your important data to be lost. You can save your space of Phone by back up and removing some Apps which are not frequently used.
The “BackupAndRestore-Point” app offers the easy way to backup your Android Phone. When you need to back up your phone, just open the app and take a backup of the section you want.
The “BackupAndRestore-Point” app backs up:
- Call Logs
It’s become All-In-One app by including all types of backups in one App. Take a backup and restore it when you want. You can send it to email also
Key Features :
- Backups on SD card
- Restore from SD card
- Send Backups to Email
- View previous back up history
- Shows storage usage
- Shows Last Back up date
- Shows number of SMS/Contacts/Logs/Bookmarks
- Restore App/SMS/Contacts/Logs from SD card
- Very easy to use
- StartApp Integrated
What you Get:
- Full Android Source Code With Library (Android Studio Source Code)
- Full Document with Screen Shot – It includes detail explanation about rebranding an app and adding new images/category.
Solved some errors
Solved bookmark backup and restore issue - 21/09/2015