Built by Featured Author
PrerequisitesImportant! – This item is a B2BKing add-on and it requires B2BKing – The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin to be purchased separately.
What is B2BKing Company Credit ?B2BKing Company Credit allows you to extend a line of credit to your B2B customers, who will be able to purchase items on credit, up to their individual credit limit.
- Credit payment gateway / method is available during checkout, if order total does not exceed available credit.
- Company credit panel is added to users’ my account panel, or can be added via shortcode. Outstanding balance, available credit, and credit limit is monitored.
- Credit limit can be set globally, by group, or by user.
- Credits / reimbursements can be added manually for each user by admin, alongside notes.
- Users can reimburse credit or add balance for later usage from their my account panel. Credits are added to the user’s account once the order is marked as completed by admin.
- Credit transaction history is recorded in both the user’s my account panel and in the user’s backend profile.
- Through the main B2BKing plugin, the credit gateway can be enabled for only specific groups, or only orders under or over certain amounts.
- Through the main B2BKing plugin, users can be manually approved, and only have access to credit once reviewed and approved by admin.
Live DemoDemo can be tested at demo site.
What is B2BKing?B2BKing is a featured item and weekly bestseller plugin on Envato market. It is a complete solution for running a B2B / wholesale store or B2B + B2C hybrid store with WooCommerce.
B2BKing takes care of everything, from basic B2B aspects such as hiding prices for guest users, to complex features such as tiered pricing structures, tax exemptions, VAT handling, and multiple buyers per account. From an extended business registration and separate B2B/B2C registration forms, to custom billing fields, an invoice payment gateway and negotiated price offers, B2BKing does it all.
B2BKing Reviews – From Our Amazing Customers
Company credit tab in the user’s My Account panel. Users can view credit history, as well as reimburse used credit OR purchase credit for later usage.
Users can pay via credit during checkout, if their available credit exceeds the cart total value.
Orders appear in the backend as paid for via company credit. Details such as outstanding balance and available credit are shown in order notes.
To reimburse credits / purchase balance, users can simply add credits to cart, and then pay for them using any method (except credit itself). Once the order status is marked as “completed”, the credits are added to the user’s account.
Backend user panel – here the shop admin can set an individual credit limit for an user, reimburse payments manually (or correct errors by adding/removing credit).
Credit limit can also be set by group, while paying with credit can also be disabled for specific groups. Through the B2BKing plugin, users can be subject to manual approval before being added to a group and having access to credit.