DescriptionAmazon Translate uses a advanced neural machine learning (ML) process to translate text and documents. It delivers fast, high-quality, affordable, and customizable language translation. Neural machine translation is a form of language translation automation that uses deep learning models to deliver more accurate and more natural sounding translation than traditional statistical and rule-based translation algorithms. With the power of machine translation, Amazon Translate is about a 1000x cheaper than having your content manually translated by a professional translator.
Amazon Translate can translate various content formats including Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets.
Intento recently ranked Amazon Translate as the top machine translation provider in 2020 across 14 language pairs, 16 industry sectors and 8 content types.
As part of the AWS Free Tier, you can get started with Amazon Translate for free. Translate up to 2M characters monthly – free for the first 12 months, starting from your first translation request.
Features of Amazon Translate
- Powered By Amazon Web Services
- Neural Machine Translation (MT)
- Supports 75 Language pairs:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- French (Canada)
- Haitian Creole
- Farsi (Persian)
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Filipino Tagalog
- Support for documents in following formats:
- Plain Text (.txt)
- Word Documents (.docx)
- PowerPoint Presentation Files (.pptx)
- Excel Workbook Files (.xlsx)
- XLIFF Files (.xlf v1.2)
- Support for documents up to 20MB in size
- Support for documents up to 1 Million characters in length
- Support for text up to 5000 bytes in length
- Translate in parallel in various Target Languages
- Fully Responsive Interface
- Closely Monitor Estimated Spending for Amazon Translate Services
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Developed with PHP 7.4.x and Laravel 8.4.x
- Detailed and Comprehensive Documentation
Cloud Vendor Translate Prices
NotesPlease note, for the script to work correctly, you need to have valid AWS Account.
09.02.2022 - v2.0.0 - Complete redesign with Laravel Framework - Powerful Transcribe User & Admin Panels 18.05.2020 - v1.0.1 - Update: Documentation update with step by step instructions - Fix: Minor bug fixes 16.05.2020 - v1.0.0 - Initial Release