DescriptionAmazon Transcribe Medical is an automatic speech recognition (ASR) service driven by state-of-the-art machine learning, the service accurately transcribes medical terminologies such as medicine names, procedures, and even conditions or diseases. Amazon Transcribe Medical can serve a diverse range of use cases, from transcribing physician-patient conversations that enhance clinical documentation, to capturing phone calls in pharmacovigilance, or even subtitling telemedicine consultations.
Amazon Transcribe Medical is HIPAA eligble and prioritizes patient data privacy and security.
Amazon Transcribe Medical is a scalable transcription service that lives in the cloud. Pay only for what you transcribe, with no fixed costs, upfront commitments, or long-term licenses.
Features of Amazon Transcribe Medical
- Deep Learning ASR Technology powered by Amazon Web Services
- Multiple Audio Input Formats:
- Currently support US English Language only
- Speaker Identification up to 7 people
- Record and Upload audio files
- Up to 4 Hours of Audio File Length
- Up to 2GB Audio File Size
- Up to 60min/month during FREE Tier (First 12 Month)
- Store & download transcript text
- Pay as you go payment model
- Closely Monitor Estimated Spending for Transcribe Medical Services
- Powerful and Comprehensive Admin & Doctor Panel
- Fully Responsive
- Easy to customize
- Developed with PHP 7.4.x and Laravel 8.4.x
- Detailed and Comprehensive Documentation
Cloud Vendor Medical Transcribe Prices
NotesPlease note, for the script to work correctly, you need to have valid AWS Account.
02.01.2022 - 2.0.0 - Complete update with Laravel 8.4 Framework - Powerful Admin Panel - Powerful User Panel - Timeline preview of Dictation Speech to Text - Timeline preview of Conversation Speech to Text for up to 7 Speakers 15.11.2020 - 1.0.0 - Initial Release