This project focuses on the complete management of a hotel information and booking system. This application tried to cover all the operations take place in any residential hotels. From employee management to floors, rooms, booking, room type management etc everything is covered.
Several user roles were created and a administrator exists who can monitor everything every employee is doing right now. Only the admin can create new employee and assign several roles to appointed employee. Employee information is stored very nicely and in a organized way.
Rooms management is very easily provided, there could be several floors and blocks where each rooms belongs and those rooms information can be dynamic.
For security purpose customers information can be stored securely with their permission, they can be searched easily and admin can see the summary about his/her room booking history.
Admin can assign new tasks to several employee, and only that employee can see his own tasks not others. Like so many facilities has been implemented with this application. Give it a try, you will love it.
- Download the project as zip file.
- Extract it to your desired destination
- Open Command prompt or console to the root directory of the project
- Run this command php artisan config:cache
- make sure to configure database on .env and config/database.php file
- Now run, php artisan migrate , this will migrate required tables for you
- Run php artisan db:seed to seed pre-defined data which containes login information
- See your admin username and password from database/seed/UserTableSeeder.php
- Make sure your root folder, storatge, bootstrap folder has read write permission.
- Now to run the local server run, php artisan serve
- While publishing on the net, set your public directory as the domain root directory
Laravel Projects Does not work on shared hosting