AutomateFood is a subdomain-based SaaS Restaurant Application. With this application, you can register a user with a subdomain based on the subscription plan. The user can use the Khadyo application depending on the subscription. Each customer must have a valid subscription plan. There is a trial mode where customers can use the application for limited days and times.
- Subdomain-Based SaaS
- Admin Dashboard
- Customer Dashboard
- Admin Visual Analytics & Statistics Report
- Customer Visual Analytics & Statistics Report
- Subscription Plan
- PayPal, Visa, Master Card, SSL Commerz Payment Gateways
- Invoice System
- Trial Mode
- Client Management
- User Expiry Alert
- User Blocking
- Limit Manager
- Offline Payment
- Menu Builder
- Page Builder
- Multi-Currency Support
- Dark Mode
- Billing Renew
- Customer Account Report
- Application Setup
- cPanel Hosting
- Subdomain Support
- Wildcard enable
- SSL Certificate
- PHP >= 8.0+
- BCMath PHP Extension
- Ctype PHP Extension
- Fileinfo PHP Extension
- JSON PHP Extension
- Mbstring PHP Extension
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- cPanel API
- Database Prefix
- XML PHP Extension
- curl enable
- zip enables
Link : automatefood.com
Username : email@example.com
Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
[*] What is Khadyo?
Khadyo Restaurant Software is a complete Restaurant Management Solution with Online Food Ordering System, POS, Stock Management, and Multi Branch Support. This restaurant management system can be used for any restaurant business like – bakery shop, coffee shop, pastry shop, cake shop, fast food shop, etc.
1. What is AutomateFood?
- AutomateFood is an application that will enable our Khadyo software for the subdomain-based SaaS version.
2. What is the difference between Khadyo and AutomateFood?
- Khadyo is an Online Food Ordering Website with POS software that you can host on your server. You can also sell subscriptions, and your subscribers will use the same domain for the Online Food Ordering Website with POS. But when you integrate it with AutomateFood, you will be able to sell the subscription for the whole Khadyo software. That means you can sell the total Khadyo software to others by creating access limitation/purchase plans. Your customers can do an Online Food Ordering Website with POS, and sell subscriptions from their purchased subscription.
3. What is the main benefit of AutomateFood?
- Once you buy it, you have the power to build your own large and profitable business by selling subscriptions for Khadyo. Create subscription plans and let your customer pick one, and they will get direct access to the software with a subdomain they choose.
4. Do I have to buy khadyo to use AutomateFood?
- No. To use AutomateFood, you do not have to buy khadyo. AutomateFood contains khadyo core.
8. What is the difference between a regular and extended license?
- The main difference between these licenses is that under the Regular License, your end product (incorporating the item you’ve purchased) is distributed free of charge, whereas under the Extended License your end product may be sold or otherwise limited to paying customers.
9. What type of hosting needs if I have at least 10000 active customers and heavy traffic on-site?
- For sites with high-traffic demands, cloud, VPS, dedicated, and cPanel hosting solutions ensure high performance.
10. Do you provide installation support?
- YES. Only application installation, not the server configuration.
11. Will you provide detailed script documentation and source code if I need to customize it.?
13. Can I create a custom purchase plan if any customer wants it?
- If a customer requests a custom plan for his needs, you can create it for him.
13. Can a customer perform the offline payment?
- Sure, for any custom plan upgrade, customers can perform offline payment using PayPal or SSL COMMERZ. We can add more payment methods if you need (Paid Customization).
14. Can I control my clients?
- Sure, an admin has the total privilege to control his customers. You can block, expel, or trash any unauthorized customers.
version 3.0 - minor bug fix - updated all khadyo features.
version 2.0 - minor bug fix - fix the design issue
version 1.0 - initial release