Magento’s order management system doesn’t allow to auto-assign order status to an order state, and a store admin requires to take action between when the order is processed and completed. It is one of the most limited aspects of Magento. In this case, you can use Auto Order Status Update extension to automatically set up the order status via status dropdown from the Magento backend. The extension enables store admin to change order statuses. Now, you can enjoy automated order statuses rather than changing manually, and also make your store’s order management simple & clear.
– Set up the order status via status dropdown from backend.
– Automated Order Statuses rather than changing status manually.
– Make Your Magento® store’s order management simple & clear
– Order Status Management based on the payment method
Other Important Features
– Fully responsive and 100% customization
– Awesome after sales support
– Features simple installation & easy configuration
Note:: For installation, just put the zip file on your server using FTP access.