THE AUDIOPLAYER APP
Audioplayer is a new application that allows you to play your own music library.
The application is easy to customize and integrate into your projects xcode.
Important features of the application are:
- The possibility of using the earphone remote with advanced functions AudioSession
- The innovative interface
- Ease of use
The source files are commented and written with intuitive logic. Each object is divided by the player’s customizable classes.
Within the project there is also the PSD well structured and very good documentation.
With remote works well!
With Audioplayer use Mission Control to change music tracks.
EASY TO EDIT
As you know, I have coded this application with UIKit, the Storyboard are included!!! So you can changed the graphic too easy!
COMPLETE USER MANUAL
UPDATE 30th APRIL 2014 – Version 1.3
- Increase performance on transition between viewcontroller (thank’s to Iasblo)
- Add “NULL” options to NSMutableDictionary in MPNowPlayingInfoCenter
UPDATE 22nd APRIL 2014 – Version 1.2
- Add/Remove the Blur effect.
- Solved UI Issue (thanks to justinheintz for reporting)
“I’m having a UI issue and can’t seem to find out how to fix it. There’s a blue rectangle in the album artwork.”
UPDATE 7 MAR 2014 – Version 1.1
Now the application works with iOS Mission controll
NEW: Songs TableView
- Create a tableview with the songs lists. The view contain this features:
- Background with the blur song cover
- Add songs from lists
- Play selected song
- Added the feature to play a song in the list of thumbs (scrollview only to iPhone 5 +)
- Hidden left and right arrows when the playlists are started or finish
Solved the problem of cloud songs.
I’ve added the line in “PRViewController.h”
mediaPicker.showsCloudItems = NO;
FIRST VERSION – Version 1.0
Audioplayer is ready for use – comes with a music player and iOS 7 support.Xcode Project