Argan Mobile – React Native Meetings PlatformArgan Mobile is an enterprise meetings platform, with audio, video, and screen sharing. It can have infinite meeting rooms and instant messaging (chat) within the meeting. It is based on mediasoup and it uses getUserMedia underneath.
If you are looking for the web version of Argan you’ll find it here. Web and mobile have the same backend. If you purchase both web and mobile, your peers will be able to connect from both platforms.
Live PreviewArgan is available on App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/argan/id1666331478
Argan is available on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.honeyside.argan
You can also join the meeting from the web for testing purposes (this item does not include the web frontend, which is a separate item): https://argan.honeyside.it
In order to join the meeting, you will have to specify a name and an email. Those can be random and you don’t need to verify the email. However the email will be used to pull a profile picture from Gravatar.
RequirementsArgan requires a private server or cloud instance with (at least) 2GB of RAM.
We provide a fully automated installation script that works on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, 22.10, 20.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS that will save you a lot of time and a huge headache!
The Android app requires Android Studio (will run on Windows, Mac and Linux).
The iOS mobile app requires Xcode and a Mac.
Honeyside SupportWelcome to the Honeyside experience! You can access the full Argan documentation online. We are here for you, even before purchase!
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: @HoneysideIT
- Community Support Forum
Latest news and updates:
- Keep an eye on the Honeyside website for monthly development plan updates.
- Support us on Patreon to get priority updates on our development plan, Github repo access and voting power on new features.
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us here on Envato!
FeaturesArgan is a small, but quite powerful app. Here is a list of its capabilities:
- Support for infinite meetings at the same time.
- In-meeting real-time messaging chat room.
- Material UI v5 (MUI) user interface.
- Random meeting key generator with dashed english words.
- “Join the meeting” form with inputs and settings.
- Grid meeting layout (UI Matrix).
- Pinned meeting layout with side grid (UI Pinned).
- Video cover / contain button.
- Screen sharing capability.
- Meeting drawer with show / hide controls for each peer.
- Mobile Safari support for iOS (both iPhone and iPad).
- Mobile Chrome support for Android.
- Gravatar profile pictures.
Framework and LibrariesArgan is a React Native / Redux app, with a Node.js backend. It also relies heavily on Socket.IO and mediasoup WebRTC. Mediasoup is more stable than standard WebRTC and does not require a STUN / TURN server.
1.0.1 - March 8th, 2023 - remove unwanted characters from meeting key 1.0.0 - February 2nd, 2023 - first version