Argan – Enterprise Meetings PlatformArgan is an enterprise meetings platform, with audio, video, and screen sharing. It can have infinite meeting rooms and instant messaging (chat) within the meeting. It is based on mediasoup and it uses getUserMedia underneath.
This is the web React version of Argan. If you are looking for the mobile React Native version of Argan you’ll find it here. Web and mobile have the same backend. If you purchase both web and mobile, your peers will be able to connect from both platforms.
Live PreviewThe direct link to the live preview is https://argan.honeyside.it.
In order to join the meeting, you will have to specify a name and an email. Those can be random and you don’t need to verify the email. However the email will be used to pull a profile picture from Gravatar.
RequirementsArgan requires a private server or cloud instance with (at least) 2GB of RAM. We provide a fully automated installation script that works on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, 22.10, 20.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS that will save you a lot of time and a huge headache!
Honeyside SupportWelcome to the Honeyside experience! You can access the full Argan documentation online. We are here for you, even before purchase!
- Email: email@example.com
- Telegram: @HoneysideIT
- Community Support Forum
- Keep an eye on the Honeyside website for monthly development plan updates.
- Support us on Patreon to get priority updates on our development plan, Github repo access and voting power on new features.
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us here on Envato!
FeaturesArgan is a small, but quite powerful script. Here is a list of its capabilities:
- Support for infinite meetings at the same time.
- In-meeting real-time messaging chat room.
- Material UI v5 (MUI) user interface.
- Random meeting key generator with dashed english words.
- “Join the meeting” form with inputs and settings.
- Grid meeting layout (UI Matrix).
- Pinned meeting layout with side grid (UI Pinned).
- Video cover / contain button.
- Screen sharing capability.
- Meeting drawer with show / hide controls for each peer.
- Mobile Safari support for iOS (both iPhone and iPad).
- Mobile Chrome support for Android.
- Gravatar profile pictures.
Framework and LibrariesArgan is a React / Redux app, with a Node.js backend. It also relies heavily on Socket.IO and mediasoup WebRTC. Mediasoup is more stable than standard WebRTC and does not require a STUN / TURN server.
1.1.2 - March 8th, 2023 - remove unwanted characters from meeting key 1.1.1 - January 17th, 2023 - fix date on chat messages - fix mirroring on argan mobile camera facing sources 1.1.0 - December 22th, 2022 - added documentation on how meetings work - added documentation on project structure - added documentation on rebranding 1.0.1 - December 20th, 2022 - enhanced documentation - minor bug fixing 1.0.0 - December 16th, 2022 - first version