Arcade Golf is a HTML5 sport game.
Play through the 10 holes of this minimal flat golf.
Shoot the ball in all the holes with the least hits possible.
This game has been developed in HTML5/js and third-party library CreateJs – http://createjs.com/ (not Construct2 or other framework).
The ZIP package contains the game with 1360×840 resolution that scales to fit current screen device.
The game is fully compatible with all most common mobile device browsers.
- Sounds are enabled for mobile but we can’t grant full audio compatibility on all mobile devices due to some well-know issue between some mobile-browser and HTML5.
So if you want to avoid sound loading, please read the documentation
- Sounds can’t be enabled for Windows Phone as this kind of device have unsolvable issues with <audio> and <video> tag.
- Level’s loading is managed by JSON. Chrome, for some security policies, doesn’t allow this kind of loading, locally.
This issue doesn’t occur with other browsers, like Firefox i.e.
Anyway, once you’ve uploaded the game on your server, it will work properly.
- If you are planning to make an app out of this game, we suggest you to reskin or at least rebrand it.
- We can’t be held responsible and offer support for eventual issues met during the use of the game in third party software (i.e. PhoneGap, Cordova, Iudei)
This game is fully compatible with CTL Arcade
A WordPress Plugin that allows you to create a real arcade on your website.
With CTL Arcade you can:
- Monetize with your games adding Ads Banners
- Promote your website with Social Share Buttons
- Improve our games with Leaderboard, and Rating Feature
=== Even if we do our best to minimize any inconvenience, we can’t ensure the full compatibility of all our games on every device and every operating system update.
Thank you for the understanding. ===
- Alert message if the game is loaded on devices that doesn’t support local savings
- Bug fixed with soundtrack on IOS devices – Orientation alert added
- Button full-screen added
- Bug fixed on full-screen feature
- Bug fixed on full-screen in i-frame
- Sound library updated
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN: