Dear, Please I need a fix to this. In a previous comment you said to ignore it. I wanna know if there is a solution now?
1) Am having a whole bunch of canopenurl warning wish is annoying in the Log and I think my app is crashing and stop after I get so many. Here is the error :
canOpenURL: failed for URL: “itms-books://” – error: “The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -10814.)”
canOpenURL: failed for URL: “kindle://home” – error: “The operation couldn’t be
Please help me on this. What I should about those crazy warnings.
2) I added Admob Interstitial by myself every 5 times a user visit the MainView. It worked great. I pasted the showInterstitial code method in the first else of ViewWillAppear and below initAdmobBanner. I did not put any interstitial code inside the second else where you hide the banner. My question is when a user buy IAP will the interstitial stop from showing in addition to the banner right? Is there anything else I need to be aware of to stop showing the interstitial ad once a user buy IAP?
3) Why didn’t you add the interstitial ad to the App? Do you think that the Interstitial Ad implementation & placement in the appyQuote app is against admob policies so that’s why you didn’t add the ad?
Thanks for the great app.I’ll wait for you reply.
1) Apps doesn’t crash because of warnings.. anyway in the Info.plist, delete the key “LSApplicationQueriesSchemes”
2) If you put your initialization code inside “if ADS_ENABLED… ecc.” this will no executed if a user as done In App Purchase.. otherwise, yes..
3) It’s just a design choice..
Hi. I want to add an Interstitial ad to the app. Is it possible to do this work ?
Yes it’s possible.. https://developers.google.com/admob/ios/interstitial
I mean I want you AppyStudio to add Interstitial for me for an extra cost. Can you please do that? Thanks!
Ah.. No, I’m sorry I don’t make customizations..
How can I code a line break < br > into a plist? thanks!
Ctrl + Enter.. you’re welcome!
I added 3 poem. Every poem is different picture. The pictures do not change on the return from all and favorites pages. Only the main page images are changing.
Sorry for the delay and thanks for reporting.. I have uploaded a fix that correct the issue to Envato few minutes ago.. should be available in 2-3 days..
I got a discount coupon. Insufficient money. can you help me. I live in Turkey. respects
Hi.. I’m sorry but I don’t know how can I help you with discount coupon.. maybe you have to contact envato..
I just bought the app. do you have instructions on installing it in Xcode?
Sorry for the delay! You can find an user guide in PDF in the root directory.
I’m planing to buy this app, but I want to make sure first if this app support RTL languages like Arabic. Does this app support such thing ?
Is it supports Xcode 9 & iOS 11 ?
Hi and sorry for the delay of my reply.. if you still need help let me know..
Yes, I buy the app, but I still work with xcode 8, what if i install xcode 9, the app works? thank you
Yes it’s still works..
thank you so much <3
hey i have ( data.sqlite ) how can i convert to .plist have you any idea how ? plz
Plist files are XML files.. I never export sqlite file, but you could export in CSV (or Excel) and then convert it in XML Plist with tools like “DataFileConverter” or others..
We are unable to complete the review of your app because one or more of your in-app purchase products have not been submitted for review.
To resolve this issue, please be sure to take action and submit your in-app purchases and upload a new binary in iTunes Connect. Learn more about how to offer in-app purchases in iTunes Connect Developer Help.
Once you’ve submitted your in-app purchases and uploaded a new binary, we can proceed with your review.
You have to submit your in app purchase to review from your iTunes connect account..
plz send me email; email@example.com
i have problem with store in ios 11
We discovered one or more bugs in your app when reviewed on iPad running iOS 11.0.3 on Wi-Fi connected to an IPv6 network.
Specifically, the “Remove Ads” button is unresponsive.
Please see attached screenshots for details.
To resolve this issue, please run your app on a device to identify any issues, then revise and resubmit your app for review.
If we misunderstood the intended behavior of your app, please reply to this message in Resolution Center to provide information on how these features were intended to work.
Did you connect the button to an IBAction? Also, did you test the app on a real device before submition?
tnks for your anser. Non i don’t know how to connect the button to an IBAction and yes i test the app tnks man
What happen when you tap on “Remove Ads” on your real device? If nothing happen, probably your button has lost connection with the code.. try to search on goole how to connect a button to an IBAction..
i try it, i don’t know how to connect the button to an IBAction,plz can you help me
Here’s a video that explain that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opz3juSW43Q
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work