Dear, Please I need a fix to this. In a previous comment you said to ignore it. I wanna know if there is a solution now?
1) Am having a whole bunch of canopenurl warning wish is annoying in the Log and I think my app is crashing and stop after I get so many. Here is the error :
canOpenURL: failed for URL: “itms-books://” – error: “The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -10814.)”
canOpenURL: failed for URL: “kindle://home” – error: “The operation couldn’t be
Please help me on this. What I should about those crazy warnings.
2) I added Admob Interstitial by myself every 5 times a user visit the MainView. It worked great. I pasted the showInterstitial code method in the first else of ViewWillAppear and below initAdmobBanner. I did not put any interstitial code inside the second else where you hide the banner. My question is when a user buy IAP will the interstitial stop from showing in addition to the banner right? Is there anything else I need to be aware of to stop showing the interstitial ad once a user buy IAP?
3) Why didn’t you add the interstitial ad to the App? Do you think that the Interstitial Ad implementation & placement in the appyQuote app is against admob policies so that’s why you didn’t add the ad?
Thanks for the great app.I’ll wait for you reply.
1) Apps doesn’t crash because of warnings.. anyway in the Info.plist, delete the key “LSApplicationQueriesSchemes”
2) If you put your initialization code inside “if ADS_ENABLED… ecc.” this will no executed if a user as done In App Purchase.. otherwise, yes..
3) It’s just a design choice..
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work