iOS Quotes App TemplateappyQuote is an iOS Universal (iPhone/iPad) full App Template for quotes, written in Swift. The app is designed in a beautiful iOS 10 flatty style and use Spring animations for transition and interactions (see video below).
Start your universal iOS Quotes App today. Take a look at the pic below to find some inspiration on how to use this template and start monetizing right now:
The App is iAd and AdMob ready (you can easily choose which enable or disable) with In App Purchase option to remove Ads. We use a localized price so the App can show the correct price in the correct currency that you choose in iTunes Connect, for every international App Store.
For the quotes, you can edit the Quotes.plist file directly in XCode or import a spreadsheet file in an simple way (see documentation and video below for a step by step guide).
- Some live Apps on the App Store
- Oscar Wilde Gold -> https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/oscar-wilde-gold-457-aforismi/id983526734
- Just Jokes -> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/just-jokes-for-meeks/id1051002070
With this App Template you can also learn how to:
- Populate a TableView
- Read and display data from a Plist file
- Save and Load data with CoreData
- Pass data between Views
- Share on Social Networks, Mail, Sms ecc.
- Use of Spring Animations
- Configure and Display Ads
- Configure and use In App Purchase
- Customize the NavBar & StatusBar
We are here to help you. For any question or information, please leave a comment on this page. Thank you!
- XCode 8 project ? Swift 3 ? 64bit
- iPhone 4, 5, 6/6+, 7/7+ & iPad
- iOS 10 Ready / iOS 9 Compatible ? Storyboard
- AutoLayout & Size Classes (iPhone and iPad ready)
- AdMob (with easy Enable/Disable option)
- In App Purchase with localized price
- 7 preset themes
- Spring animations
- Single or Multiple Authors
- Easy and powerful settings through a config.swift file
- Well commented code
What you get:
- Full XCode 8 Project 64bit with source code written in Swift 3
- 12 Pages of High Quality User Guide (PDF) with easy step by step configuration and screenshots
- Sketch file with 24 icons and background
- 1024×1024 Png Icon
- Our friendly support
16.09.2016 - ver 1.6 - Update to XCode 8 / Swift 3 - Update to Google Mobile Sdk 7.11.0 25.03.2016 - ver 1.5b - Update to XCode 7.3 - New Icon for iPad Pro 26.02.2016 - ver 1.5 - Removed Parse for In App Purchase - Minor bug fix & UI Improvements 25.01.2016 - ver 1.4b - Fixed an issue with "Restore Purchase" button (thanks Greg! :)) 21.09.2015 - ver 1.4 - Updated to XCode 7 / Swift 2 - Now if you specify the Author, a JPG image with the same name will be loaded in the main screen (e.g. ?Oscar Wilde.jpg?) if the pic is not available, a default image will be shown. - Fixed some issue with the ?Author? and ?Year? field 15.09.2015 - ver 1.2b - Fixed some weird screens on 3.5 inches device 14.09.2015 - ver 1.2 - Added In App Purchase (with localized price) to remove Ads - Added 2 optional fields: Author and Year 04.09.2015 - ver 1.1 - Added AdMob support - Added a Xlsx demo file with 593 Quotes
As per Envato rules, you must purchase appyQuote under an Extended License if:
- You plan to use it by you or one client, in a product which end users are charged for.
- You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.