AppyMap Video Preview
iPhone Map Location Based App TemplateappyMap is an iPhone full App Template for Points of Interest, written in Swift.
With this template you can create your own App about Points of Interest grouped by categories, such a reference app for Stores, Bar or Restaurants, a City Guide or any other use that require to localize places on a map.
For your data, you can edit Plist files and local images or use Apple CloudKit as a backend simply by setting a variable true or false.
Apple CloudKit ( https://developer.apple.com/icloud/ ) is a Free tool that you can find in your Apple Member Area, where you can edit data fields like names, descriptions, coordinates and images, all through a user friendly panel.
Please see the User Guide on how to set up the backend, and watch the video below to see how to add Sections and Points of Interest.
The App is AdMob ready (which you can easily enable or disable).
- Video on how to manage Poi’s with CloudKit -> https://youtu.be/cPaO9hTjAOg
With this App Template you can also learn how to:
- Populate a TableView
- Populate a CollectionView
- Load and Display data from Parse
- Pass data between views
- Use Spring Animations
- Use the GPS
- Make a Call from the App
- Configure and Display Ads
- Query Apple CloudKit Database
- Query local Plist files
- Customize NavBar & StatusBar
We are here to help you. For any question or information, please leave a comment on this page. Thank you!
- XCode 8 project – Swift 3 – 64bit
- iPhone 4, 5, 6/7 and 6+/7+
- iOS 10 Ready / iOS 9 Compatible
- AutoLayout & Size Classes
- AdMob (with easy Enable/Disable option)
- Easy config via Apple CloudKit
- Directions and estimate time of arrival
What you get:
- Full XCode 8 Project 64bit with source code written in Swift 3
- 10 Pages of High Quality User Guide (PDF) with easy step by step configuration with screenshots
- 1024×1024 Png Icon
- Demo sections Icons
- Our full friendly support
01.12.2016 - ver 1.7 - UI Improvements 08.11.2016 - ver 1.6 - Added In App Purchase: You can lock specific sections, and unlock it through In App Purchase. You can also remove Ads with IAP. - Google Mobile Ads SDK updated to the latest version 21.10.2016 - ver 1.5 - Updated to Xcode 8 / Swift 3 - Updated to Google AdMob latest SDK - Implemented Apple Maps for a better navigation experience - Minor UI Improvements 04.05.2016 - ver 1.4 - Added 1 Extra field that you can use for Opening hours (or whatever you want) - Minor UI Improvements 08.04.2016 - ver. 1.3 - Added Plist support. Now you can choose between Apple CloudKit OR local Plist files to manage your Points of Interest - Updated to Google AdMob SDK 7.7.0 13.03.2016 - ver. 1.2 - Added "Telephone field". Now you can call a Poi directly from the app - Minor UI bug fixed 18.02.2016 - ver 1.1 - Switch to Apple CloudKit (Please see the User Guide on how to set up the backend) - Removed iAd (since is no longer supported by Apple)
As per Envato rules, you must purchase appyMap under an Extended License if:
- You use it by you or one client, in a product which end users are charged for.
- You sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.