iOS Reference App TemplateappyAuthor is an iOS Universal (iPhone/iPad) full App Template, written in Swift. The app is designed in a beautiful iOS10 flatty style and use Spring animations for transition and interactions (see video below).
The App is AdMob ready (which you can easily choose to enable or disable)
For data, you can edit the Quotes.plist file directly in XCode or import a spreadsheet file in an simple way (see documentation and video below for a step by step guide).
- App Demo -> https://youtu.be/CzQJoO7-hi8
- Live App on the App Store
- Krishnamurti -> https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/krishnamurti-in-italiano-228/id964027813?mt=8
With this App Template you can also learn how to:
- Populate a TableView
- Read and display data from a Plist file
- Save and Load data with CoreData
- Pass data between Views
- Use a Webview
- Share on Social Networks, Mail, Sms ecc.
- Use of Spring Animations
- Configure and Display Ads
- Customize the NavBar & StatusBar
We are here to help you. For any question or information, please leave a comment on this page. Thank you!
- XCode 8 project – Swift 3 – 64bit
- iPhone 4, 5, 6 and 6+, 7 and 7+ & iPad
- iOS 10 Ready / iOS 9 Compatible – Storyboard
- AutoLayout & Size Classes (iPhone and iPad ready)
- AdMob (with easy Enable/Disable option)
- Spring animations
- Easy settings through a config.swift file
- Well commented code
What you get:
- Full XCode 8 Project 64bit with source code written in Swift 3
- High Quality User Guide (PDF) with easy step by step configuration and screenshots
- Our friendly support
As per Envato rules, you must purchase appyAuthor under an Extended License if:
- You plan to use it by you or one client, in a product which end users are charged for.
- You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa or similar markets.