APK Decompiler is a program for reverse engineering 3rd party, closed, binary Android apps. It can decode resources to nearly original form and rebuild them after making some modifications. We challenged ourselves to create a program with simple UI that can help the developers to modify .apk files without any need to use CMD.
It is NOT intended for piracy and other non-legal uses. It could be used for localizing, adding some features or support for custom platforms, analyzing applications and much more.
- Winforms C#
- Visual Studio 2015
- .Net Framework 4.0
- Decompile / Recompile apk
- Sign / Zip-align apk
- Recompile jar files
- Detailed reports with errors if existed
- Can use options while decompiling / recompiling [Don’t use -o , it’s already used]
- Material design controls and support animations
- More controls are included than that are actually used
- Functions to control apktool, procyon decompiler, signapk, zipalign in an easy way