More and more websites and companies start to create their own API ’s so that users can build their own tools to interact with the websites/data. With this framework you can create your own API in no time. The framework is very easy to use and extend if you have PHP and OOP knowledge.
Tip: This API is also usable as backend for your Android and iPhone applications.
- Object oriented and structured code
- Modify URL request structure
- Create multiple versions of an API
- Use hooks to extend the API framework with extra functionality (6 example hooks included)
- Make a database table accessible with your API
- Use the included output types (XML, JSON , TXT, CSV , Print_r) or create your own
- Choose which request types are allowed for wich method (GET, POST , PUT, DELETE )
- API Framework preview
- Implement an API key in your API Framework project to authorize requests (Hooks).
- Logging layer
- Create custom parser
- Installation and configuration
- Use logger class to debug your custom services
- Create a custom API service
Version 1.1 – 17/01/2011:
- Added fix for json_encode for PHP < 5.2
- Extra security for config and log files
- Updated documentation
- Added extra logging for BlockIp Hook