This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi, I have bought and installed your plugin. Everything is working fine so far. I’d like to know how I can change the email subject for the message received when someone has submitted a testimonial. At the moment it comes to the admin with the subject ‘New Form Submitted. I can customise the message but not the subject. Where do I manage that?
We really appreciate you writing in.
We have added the custom subject feature in our plugin and submitted the plugin to codecanyon for an update. If you need it faster then, please provide us the email so we could send you plugin file through email.
Thanks for rolling out an update so quickly, top class support – it works great! Rating your plugin 5 stars ;-D
Thank you for your kind words. And thank you for your rating as well. It means a lot to us.
Dear Access Keys,
I’m very happy with your plugin and it does excactly what I want! However, unfortunately the plugin does not seem to work with avada / fusion builder, the editor is actually not displaying when the plugin is turned on. I’m hoping you can shed some light on this issue, maybe you have heard it before since it’s a very popular theme.
We really appreciate you writing in. And we apologize for late response.
By editor, you meant the page builder doesn’t work if our plugin is activated? If so, we will need to check for the compatibility with the theme and get back to you if it is causing the issue.
If possible, can you please also provide us the backend URL to the site so we could check what might be the issue, which will be more hassle free for you as e could suggest. So, if you are okay with it, please provide us the temporary access to site from our profile contact https://codecanyon.net/user/accesskeys#contact.
Does the plugin have functionality to display only reviews of 4 or 5 stars when using the shortcodes please?
It looks a really useful plugin.
Thank you for reaching to us.
Currently, we don’t have the option to pull just 4 or 5-star rating only if that’s what you meant. If you meant something else, please do contact us again.
Thank you for your quick response; reading the information on the page each testimonial received must be approved before it is displayed or there is the ability to delete a submitted review, is that correct?
I tried to click on https://accesspressthemes.com/documentation/ap-custom-testimonial-pro to access the full documentation but it goes to an error page.
Documentation link same as you had posted here is working just fine. Can you please try again. And yes, it is possible to edit and approve or delete the testimonial and the testimonial are only displayed after the admin approval.
Again thanks for your quick response; you’re right the link as I sent it works fine but the link from your page on Envato goes to an error page, perhaps an additional character at the end?
One lest question, does it have the facility to have multiple submission forms on a site that send notifications to different email addresses?
I am particularly thinking of creating a review site for really small businesses that don’t have a website or the knowledge to set one up, so that I can collect reviews on a central site for different businesses and notify them when their business gets a new review.
It seems there was link error in our demo site. Thank you for notifying us about it. We have also resolved it. About the multiple submission, currently, our plugin have single option to configure the review form template. And also , we have single option to configure redirect email address. But to display the review plugin, you can use short code to display at different places anywhere.
Is this something that could be done, I mean have multiple forms with their own notification email? You could then use the specific short code for that client on their respective review portal page.
I may be interested in paying to have this done if it wasn’t too much and wasn’t something you would do with the plugin anyway.
If you meant in the form, rest of the other elements will all be the same except the email address of the receiver. Then, it can probably be made to work with some customization. If there’s any other additional detail you have, please provide us the detail and we will surely work accordingly.
Yes I would be the ability to create many forms with different short codes so that the email address could be different on each one so the short code would just be suffixed with a number for each client then the different short codes could be put on different clients pages.
Thank you for your confirmation.
Yes, using shortcode, the same form with same fields can be displayed on the different pages. We would need to do changes in the plugin as a custom tweak for the change to redirect the form to a certain email address. But it will take some time as we are caught up on some project and after immediate completion of the project, we can work on the tweak if that’s okay with you. Till then, you can purchase and be familiar with the plugin basic functioning if you agree with us or you are okay with it.
That’s great I will purchase and set it to use for my own business while I await the amendment. Thank you for your help, I look forward to hearing from you when the tweak is done
I have purchased and will get started on my own site however it has occurred to me that I would also need a custom code to output just the testimonials for each client on their page too.
As our plugin is mainly intended to work for the single site with single form and review/testimonial of the same type, currently, there’s no option to filter by the client. And as per our current study, and as a tweak or customization, we can probably pull current client detail either in form or page id of some sort and filter the testimonial as per it. But this is only our pre-assumption about how plugin might work. Please feel free to inform us if you have an any better idea or suggestions.
I have a list of questions before I purchase this plugin.
1. Does this theme allow you to remove the stars from reviews?
2. Can I mix video and text testimonials within the same list / grid?
3. Can we customize the character limit before the “read more” appears?
4. Is the “read more” animation something we can edit? Are there other animation options for this button? Such as a simple expand?
5. Are the social icon styles able to be edited? How many styles of social icon options are available within this plugin?
6. The $19 is a one time fee?
Thanks so much!
Thank you for writing in.
1. This is not the theme it is the plugin and yes you have the option to disable stars from reviews.
2. You can use video and text testimonials but for the video, you have to use the HTML tags such as <video></video> to use within the same grid/list. For image reference please click here http://prntscr.com/k5h7f0
3. Currently, we don’t have the option to limit the characters.
4. Apology, currently we don’t have an option for animation on read more button.
5. Sorry but there is no option for changing the style for the social icon however it can be changed depending on the template.
6. Yes, it is one time fee only.
For more info please check our demo https://demo.accesspressthemes.com/wordpress-plugins/ap-custom-testimonial-pro/
Is it possible to add custom listing of testimonials by Google Place ID?
If so, is it possible to do that via shortcode, please?
We have an option so as to choose to show either testimonial or google places review or just google place review and display it via short-code. If that’s what you meant then yes, it is possible through our plugin. Please reply us back if we misunderstood or you meant something else.
Two pre-buy questions:
1. Do you plan on adding some rich snippets / schema.org implementation soon? If yes, do you have an ETA?
2. DO you plan on adding also facebook reviews ’’import’’ functonality soon, as you’ve implemented with the google reviews functionality? If yes, do you have an ETA?
Thank you in advance.
Thank you for you reaching to us and being interested in our plugin.
1) We have the plan to add a rich snippet in our plugin and we will surely add it in our next update of the plugin. This could be probably within 1-2 weeks possibly.
2) And for the Facebook review, we currently don’t have a plan to integrate the Facebook review into our plugin Thank you for the suggestion and we will surely add it in our possible featured update for future ( Not fixed on a date so we apologize for it). On the brighter side, we are currently working on one of our new plugin dedicated to “Facebook Review Entry”. Which is under the development phase.
If this doesn’t satisfy your query, please contact us again.
Thank you very much for your answer. Ok, I’ll wait your new update, the schema.org functionality is a must for my client.
Also, you’re planning on launching another plugin that has the facebook reviews ’’import to wordpress’’ functionality, is that correct? If yes, and it will have the schema.org functionality from the beginning, I’ll buy that one also.
All the best and thank you again.
Apology but currently we don’t have the plugin for the Facebook Reviews. It is under development and it makes take a time for the development.
Getting this error under Google Places Review? Google Review settings
“Oops! Something went wrong.
I did add the Google Places API Key
If this did not work then please send us your login details for temporary so that we can check the issue.
Please send your login details at https://codecanyon.net/user/accesskeys#contact .
I have some questions before buying:
1- Can I use it in Custom Post Type?
2- Is it possible to insert testimonials via WordPress admin and hide the submission form in the frontend?
3- At the top of each single, we need to display a star rating with the average rating of the testimonials of this single, is it possible with your plugin?
4- We have some types posts and besides showing the testimonials at the end of each single, we will have a page that will list all the testimonials of the site. Is this possible with your plugin?
5- In this page that will display all the testimonials, we need to put next to each star rating the title and link of the post to which it refers, is it possible with your plugin? If it is not possible to get dynamically, we can use a text field / plugin link and put it manually, correct?
6- Is it possible to obtain the amount of terstimonials and the average rating, so that we can use this information in our JSON-LD script?
7- If any of the above is not possible with your plugin, can we request an implementation (paid)? If so, what is the average time for this implementation?
1. Did you mean to display in the frontend then you can use in Custom Post Type as our plugin can use the shortcode to display the testimonials or did you mean to integrate with Custom Post Type?
2. As it uses its own Custom Testimonial so as a WordPress admin you can add the testimonial and there is no feature to hide the submission form as it is also generated by using the shortcode and hence if you want to hide then you can just remove the shortcode.
3. Did you mean by using the category if this you meant then currently we don’t have this feature?
4.As told before it uses the shortcode to display the testimonial so it can display the list of all the testimonial that you have used in AP Custom Testimonial plugin. You can control the display of testimonial via shortcode.
5. There is no field to add the Title and the post link even through manually.
6. For this query, currently, it does not have this feature. we need to hardcode it to get the number of testimonials. We can implement the feature for paid version if it is feasible and we cannot estimate the time as well.
For more information please check the below link https://accesspressthemes.com/wordpress-plugins/ap-custom-testimonial-pro/ .
Hello!!! I want to buy this plugin. Tell me, can you change the style of the form or not? https://demo.accesspressthemes.com/wordpress-plugins/ap-custom-testimonial-pro/testimonial-review-form/
Did you mean to change the fields of the form then yes we have the option to hide or show the field. But we don’t have the more templates. However, we can only provide you with some feasible CSS.
Thank you. I will sort this out. While just looking closely, but most likely buy.
Thank you for letting us know.
Please let us know if you need any help.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $7
This item is licensed 100% GPL.
Deliver better projects faster. Web, design & video assets
Unlimited downloads, from $16.50/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work