Anonymous Network created for anonymous communication. With Anonymous Network you can publish anonymous posts, make comments to the posts, as well as an anonymous communicate via messages in real time (anonymous chat). With the function “Nearby” you can see the user posts that are near you.
Anonymous Network application is built in Android Studio. The server side is built on object oriented php with a MySQL database. Installation of the server part is done quickly in a few simple steps.
Google play demo: Link to google play
About admin panel:The full-featured admin panel allows you to manage user accounts. With sections Stream and Messages Stream You can see in real time what is happening in your anonymous social network now. Also, the admin panel has other important features: view personal conversations of users and advertising management in the application.
- Delete posts
- Anonymous subscribe to user posts
- Posts categories
- Block users
- Feed section
- Nearby section
- Favorites section
- Personalize your notifications
- Anonymous communication using Direct Messages
- Direct Messages with images/photos (Real time)
- Submitting tickets to support from application
- Abuse reports to posts
- Facebook login|sign up|connect|disconnect
- Images and photos in posts
- Images and photos in messages
- Push notifications about new comments, likes, comments replies, messages
- AdMob banner
- And much more …
Admin panel Features:
- Posts Stream (View and Delete)
- Messages Stream (View and Delete)
- View abuse reports to post
- Support section
- Edit user profile
- Block|unblock user profile
- View personal user conversations
- On/Off AdMob banner for all users or for an individual user
- View recently sent messages (GCM)
- Send push notifications (GCM) to all users or for an individual user
Admin panel demo: Link
Changelog:v1.5 – (23.12.2016) (How to update – see documentation)
- Added password recovery function.
- Fixed errors.
Hosting with PHP, MYSQL