AniCount – Counter Animation EffectsAniCount is a widget for Adobe Muse, which gives your projects a great number counter animated. It is ideal to inform site visitors about: statistics, number of work performed, number of satisfied customers and the number of awards won, among others. The AniCount widget gives dynamism and modernity to your projects Adobe Muse, is easy to use and configure, has a clean code that does not overload the page with repeated and unnecessary code.
- Scroll activation.
- Clean Code.
- Number counter, with amounts up to 999999999999999.
- Separator Digit Grouping.
- FontAwesome Widget.
- Unlimited Items.
- Easy to Use.
- Quick Setup.
- Repeat Animation.
- and much more..
- widget AniCount v1.1.1.mulib
- AniCount Widget
- FontAwesome Widget
- Predesigned 01
- Predesigned 02
- Predesigned 03
- Font Awesome Cheatsheet
- Font Awesome Cheatsheet.jpg
- Font Awesome Cheatsheet.pdf
- Browse to the location where you downloaded the widget file.
- Extract the contents of the file.
- Double-click the MULIB file to import it into the Library. This will launch Muse if it’s not already open.
- After extracting the files, click the Import Muse Library icon at the bottom of the Library Panel in Muse.
- Browse to the location you where you extracted the widget files. Select the MULIB file.
07.08.2016 - ver 1.1.0 [improvement] It increases the limit on the number of the counter until 999999999999999. [fix] Fixed warning message that appeared to place a predesign.
04.15.2016 - ver 1.0.0 - initial release.
Credits:Animate.css from Daniel Eden.
FontAwesome from Dave Gandy.
Note: The help file is included in the main package.