WebViewGold. The WebView solution that just works.Let’s convert your websites and web apps into apps for Android. This app template supports all kinds of web apps/websites (including HTML, PHP, WordPress, Progressive Web Apps, HTML 5 Games, WiX, Jimdo, bubble.is, …). WebViewGold comes with a 100% Google Play Store approval guarantee: Receive a full refund of your license if Google rejects your app built with WebViewGold (by claiming within 14 days after purchase). Use your mobile website or web app as the basis and this Android Studio package wraps your content into a real, native Android app! An excellent approach to gain access to millions of Google Play Store customers. No coding, no more plugins needed. It just works.
- Optimized for exceptional performance
- Full Android App Template – no coding required
- Powered by the powerful Chromium web engine
- Easy: Just define your URL (or your local HTML folder) and WebViewGold takes care of the rest!
- Optional fallback switch mode: Use local HTML folder if the user is offline, and use the remote URL if the user is online
- Native Loading Spinner/Android Activity Indicator while loading your URL
- Display a Splash Screen (e.g., containing animated GIFs) until the first page was loaded completely
- Smart Performance Cache Mechanism
- Offline Screen with “Try again” button if your app can’t connect to your URL
- HTML 5 Audio / HTML 5 Video Fullscreen / HTML Geolocation support
- Define which URLs should be opened in System Browser instead of your app (for external links, e.g. Facebook/Twitter)
- Custom Status Bar Background Color
- Language Detection: Append the user system language to the WebView URL
- HTML5 Live Audio Recording supported
- File Uploads & Camera (even multiple Photos + Videos) Uploads supported
- Custom User-Agent supported
- Option to prevent the device from going to sleep mode while the app is active
- Image, PDF, ePub, Documents, and Music File Downloader API (add unlimited file types that should trigger the built-in file downloader)
- In-App Purchases & In-App Subscriptions API
- Native Sharing Dialog API
- Optional Tab Functionality with additional In-App-Browser (by calling top.location or top.location.href links)
- “Reset the app” API (clear cookies and cache of your user via link)
- “First Run” Dialog (e.g. “Thanks for downloading this app!”)
- “Rate my app” Dialog
- “Follow on Facebook” Dialog
- Powerful QR Code Scanner API
- Banner & Full-Screen Interstitial Ads by AdMob or Facebook Audience Network can be activated
- Disable the AdMob ads when user bought your In-App Purchase product
- Define custom CSS classes (that will be injected into your web app code while loading in the app built with WebViewGold)
- Your app built with WebViewGold will save all cookies (including login session cookies) until they expire (this is defined by your server/your site)
- App Links (possibility to easily configure a link scheme like https://www.webviewgold.com/link=XYZ which can be triggered from Mail app, browser apps, ... and opens the attached link XYZ in the WebView app)
- All kinds of web apps/websites supported (including HTML, PHP, WordPress, Progressive Web Apps, HTML 5 Games, ...)
- Free support + free updates
- ...and much more!
What is WebViewGold?
Create your own apps for Android with just a few clicks and without any understanding of code. Use your mobile web app as the basis, and the WebViewGold app template wraps your URL content into a real, native Android app! No more coding, no more plugins needed, it just works.
How will my app look like?
Your app will work as a full-screen browser. All the changes you have done on your website will be applied to your Android app immediately. Users will navigate your web app exactly as your web app on Chrome for Android without the browser interface. Please take a look at our example apps.
Do I need any coding skills?
No. WebViewGold is a 100%-ready app template, and the setup of your app works without any understanding of coding. Just insert your website address, and you are done. Documentation, free updates, and support are included.
Will Google approve this app for the Play Store?
Yes, WebViewGold comes with a Google Play Store approval guarantee. Take a look at our example apps. However, make sure that your app content does not contradict the legal requirements of the Google Play Store. If Google rejects your app, we can offer you a full refund of the WebViewGold license (by claiming within 14 days after purchase). Feel free to send all the details to email@example.com – we are 100% here to help you!
What version of Android Studio is required?
WebViewGold is optimized for the latest non-beta version of Android Studio downloaded from the official site. Android Studio 3.6 or higher will be required.
What’s new in the latest update?
Please check the changelog here.
Can you create an individual demo app for me?
Unfortunately, we cannot build custom apps as a demo. But your app will look and work like your web app in Chrome for Android. If this is not the case, you get a 100% refund of your money paid for the WebViewGold license (by claiming within 14 days after purchase). We want you to see us as a partner you can always rely on – even in the unlikely case of trouble with the Google Review Team. Please check out the example apps.
Will my app work offline?
If you provide a local HTML folder, yes. If your web content is hosted on a website, your app will display a beautiful Offline screen with a “Try again” button instead. Moreover, WebViewGold offers a fallback mode that uses an HTML folder if the user is offline, and uses a remote URL if the user is online.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes! If Google rejects your app, we offer you a full refund of your WebViewGold license (by claiming within 14 days after purchase).