Developing an android app on your own is never been an easy task. Either you should acquire skills or hire someone to turn your ideas into life. That’s a different story for now because we got a shortcut for you. Yes, here is the Source Code of the Most Advanced Android WebView App with Push Notifications Support.
Do you own a Website/Blog? then probably it is the time to have an Android App to keep your users always engaged by sending Timely Notifications.
No coding required*
Just Import the ‘Source Code’ to your Eclipse (IDE) > Replace the content where required > Generate APK & Publish on Google Play.
Check out the demo app here on Google Play
Users from India, please go through this Link for more info!
What’s new in Version 1.3?
- FCM Integration
- AdMob Integration both Banner and Interstitial ads
- Double tap back button to Exit App
- ‘Open with’ Open a shared/external url with your app.
- ‘Refresh’ option under Menu over flow.
- Windows PC with Android Studio or Eclipse
- Responsive/Mobile ready Website/Blog
- An Android Device or AVD to test the app.
- Simple and Straight: Just place your Mobile Website’s base URL in the code, where required and you are done.
- No Coding Required: No need to write code at any stage but basic knowledge is required.
- Firebase Integration With firebase integration now you can track App install/uninstalls, Earnings, Notifications set/opened statues right in your firebase console and analyse how to increase your apps engagement with users
- Push Notifications: Keep your registered users always engaged by sending Timely Notifications.
- Splash Screen: Draw your users attention in the first launch itself with a well designed splash screen. Replace the current image with the one you designed. Setting a splash screen that fit perfectly on all screen sizes has been explained in detail in the documentation that comes along with the source code.
- 3-dot Menu: Place your apps settings, rate and share locations under this menu.
- Rate This App popup at bottom of the screen using Math. That doesn’t interrupt the user by popping up in middle.
- Swipe down to Refresh
- AdMob Integration: Monetize your app with banner and Interstitial ads and start generating revenue.
- Open with:Open a shared/external url with your app.
- Customizable Offline Layout and more.
Advantages on being a WebView App:
- Video & Audio Playback
- Gallery View
- Embeding codes and more.
Things gonna become lot more easier in future updates. Go ahead and check out.