Hi there, just bought the app. Dont seem to find any documentation and also can i use eclipse neon? I dont seem to find the android function to import the files. If i want to use on android studio do you have the manifest.xml in the folders? I cant seem to find it
1) Documentation is part of the archive: documentation_v2.1.zip
2) No, you can’t. This is Android Studio project.
3) In the docs, you will find instruction how to import the project into Android Studio.
Presales request: as far I understood this app can receive push message from a back end system that is within the code you provide. Is this correct? The app can make a reservation calling an email client. So how I can identify the customer if i want to send back a push for confirmation? So there is not in a real connection to an existing hotel site, correct? The iOS app has the same feature of this…I should by both. Thanks.
1) There is no backend in the code. We use third party provider: OneSignal. You send the pushes from their website.
2) Yes, an email is generated and sent to a pre-defined email – you can change the email. You can’t identify the customer’s device and send him push. You should send confirmation as a reply to the email.
3) Yes, more or less Android and iOS are on the same level.
Hi the I just purchased this app the home top logo is not loading plz help
Have you changed it?
no i have not changed it its just the default app
It turned out that the latest version of the app doesn’t have logo in the navigation bar. It is placed in the left menu – above the menu items.
We will update the preview image in order to prevent future misunderstandings.
Author please tell me why this app has your link integrated
everywhere this link in linked what is this please clear me
When we are creating an app we should decide what the package name will be. This package name (not link) has to be unique across all apps that are uploaded to Google Play. This means that every our customer should change it to the desired one. In the support tab of the app (CodeCanyon) you will find a tutorial how to do it.
my app is not displaying home top bar logo of hotel
We would like to kindly ask you to stop flooding the comments section of the app. Currently we have 3 opened discussions for a single thing.
1) Home top bar logo is not displaying
2) how to add Room rate plan’s with price
EP (Room Only)
CP (With Breakfast)
AP (All Incl.)
sir i fixed that home top bar issue i just want to increase logo size height and width please tell me how to fix that
1) Please check our statement about the logo in your previous comment. Basically, if you create bigger image and replace the hotelApp/src/main/res/drawable-xxhdpi/sliding_menu_hotel_logo.png file
2) I can’t understand this request. Currently the Rates screen provides ability to put picture, room name, short description and price.
1 ) I changed the size of logo but its not effecting in the app
2) i want to change flash screen pic to full size image how can i do that
1) First of all, we would like to ask you read carefully the documentation of the app. There are some very important things to be understood – for example, you have to decide what XML file you are using. If you are using local XML file but you are changing the web hosted files or vice-versa -> you won’t see the changes. In addition, there is a caching mechanism, so you must clean the project after applying changes to the resources.
2) I have no idea what FLASH SCREEN PIC is ?
Dear I am using local XML ,
Flash Screen means when we click on the app icon in phone
there it appears a screen before opening the app come to its home page .
The correct term is Splash Screen
Our app doesn’t have such feature or activity – SplashActivity. Simply put, you can’t just change an image and to have it. If you have experience, you could implement it. Here are few tutorials:
Of course, there are many others…
Dear Author ,
This is a basic option which your app should have, i need this update i am not a developer i just fallowed your help doc.
please send me this update ASAP
Please let us decide what is important and what is not for our products. We’ve never stated that our app has Splash Screen Activity. I hope you appreciate our effort to help you out. If the Splash Screen feature is important for your project we could develop it for you – of course this will cost you money.
And please don’t issue ultimatums!
Splash Screen Option is the basic and a app without it is just a waste
You need to Add this in you app as showing a White Screen is not a Professional Work, Splash Screen is like a face of App and now you are saying it will cost me its total Unprofessional Work i will say
We are really frustrated! When you are about to commit a purchase, you must first read all of the available features and then decide whether to buy or not. We can’t be responsible for any specific needs and opinions that something is basic, mandatory, etc.
Thanks for you opinion and the evaluation of our work. This totally breaks the future communication. We always advise our potential customers to ask questions before committing a purchase, because we don’t want to have such situations.
And last but not least, if you are not happy with our “professional work”, you could always try to develop it yourself. If you believe that you can get the perfect and flawless app for several dollars and then to request changes just relying on the good will, maybe you are on the wrong place.
I messaged your before Purchase But you don’t Bother to reply me then there was only option to Purchase
And last but not least, you dont have manners how to talk to a client , just refund me my money i dont want this app
This is not true. We reply to hour customers within 72 hours (exception are the weekends). Please check the About Support section here: https://codecanyon.net/user/dmbteam
In addition, you should already have checked this as well: https://codecanyon.net/item/android-hotel-app/7219687/faqs/19886
Third, you should have manners as well. You can’t expect good manner when you don’t have it. You just broke the good manner, when you stated this: not a Professional Work.
And last but not least, we are not responsible for your actions. In the products description you have all of the information that describes every single feature. There is no misleading at all. You can submit a refund request but your reasons to do it are not valid.
I am Extremely Sorry for my Behaviour, your App is really Very Gud, and also a Professional Work by you, Please 4give me for my Mistakes and Bad Behaviour, ones again i am sorry
I hope you re-considered the situation. We just want a normal conversation with our customers and if we have this, everything would be fine.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.