APP Description:(Android Studio Project)
Andar Bahar Cards Remote Game – It is a game of pure chance in which the dealer places a card face up and the player bets on one of two piles: Andar (inside) or Bahar (outside). The dealer then deals cards alternately to the two piles until a card appears that matches the initial card. The pile where this matching card appears is the winning pile.
Technology: – It is totally developed in such a way that you can easily customize it with simple code. Here we are using Native Android code to develop it you anyone can change its UI and feature. Also can run very easily with Android Studio with minimal memory in your system.
- APK Demo Enter Otp – 9999
- You can add use otp as 9999 and mobile number as – mobile – 9594340066 and Name – Raj
Admin Panel Demo:
We have added mostly all features in the panel where you can manage it.
- Real Cash Game
- Public Table (Any one can join and play with any one)
- Online Play Game anyone can play from any other place
- Multiplayer Game
- Java and XML (Native Code) (Front end)
- PHP Code Ignitor(CI) (Backend Server)
- Connection with the server via simple REST API
- Registered User list
- Limited and Unlimited Game Play
- Push Notification FCM Firebase Integration
- Refer and Earn
- Unlimted people can play the Game.
- Daily Bonus Available
- Manage User balance from Admin Panel
- Purchase coins with Razor Pay payment gateway(Can change with anyone)(Razorpay for UPI, Debit & Credit cards, NetBanking)
- Player Management
- Leader Board
- Profile Update.
- Sound management option
- Table management
- Firebase Integration for Analytics and Push Notification
- Purchase history management
- Rate option
- Invite Friends
- Animation with Cards
Extended Version Feature
- UI changes and Installations
Note: To Get an Extended version code Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the purchase code.
You will receive a code when you purchase:
- Android Studio Code(Native App)
- Php CI Code for API
- PHP CI Admin Panel
Maintenance (Server & Database):
- Linux based any VPS or Cpanel
- Php installed with curl on and Apache Mysql or Nginx or MariaDB
- Java Android and XML
- Php Ci and Bootstrap HTML 5
- REST API