what program was it developed in?
Hi Anarkey is developed with the Phaser desktop and mobile HTML5 framework
Nice work, GLWS!
I see only blackscreen by Samsung Tab 3 Android 4.2.2. Can you fix it
Can I fix your Samsung Tab 3? Which browser are you using? I’ve tested the game on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1 through Chrome and the native browser and the game works fine.
The prozessor of Tab 2 is better, you are right. Its native browser what we tested..
Great idea! GLWS
I LOVE Your Games!
I am VERY Interested in making a
purchase but I do have a few questions:
1. Can I use the game as is?
If so, can i rename it?
2. Can I edit the code?
3. How many levels is the game?
4. Is the game endless play?
5. Does the game automatically create new levels?
6. If a user completes the whole game does the game
start over but harder?
What happens with the game if a user completes all
7. Can I hire you if I want any work done to the game?
8. Can you set up a custom score bar that follows custom
9. Can the game be converted to Android, iOS, Kindle etc…?
10. Has it ever been on any of the mobile markets?
If so, How did it do? How many downloads did it get?
11. Can the game be programmed to load faster?
12. Can the game screen be larger (no outside frame)?
13. Can the game be set to have 2 modes “Free Play” and
14. Can I pass User & Score Data to my Backend stats site?
15. Can the Construct Logo be replaced with my company logo?
Any help would be GREATLY Appreciated!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thank You and God Bless!
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $4