May 14th 2016 • Initial release | Android Studio 2.3.1 demo project project • User Guide with a tutorial about how to implement ads in your app
Want to get double revenues for your free apps?
Then this template is what you need. You’ll be able to get both advertising banners and interstitials working in less than 10 minutes, with no coding experience, just follow the User Guide included (or check the Android Studio demo project we’ve made for you) to be able to use AdMob banners + Interstitials in you own application, and it’s Universal!
This template is worth the money spent to buy it, because you’ll get them back in a couple of weeks thanks to AdMob ad networks that pay the most revenue out of other ads competitors!
AdMob Ads Template is a native Android Studio project, Java and XML language, Universal, super easy to implement ads in your own app.
- Demo Android Studio 2.3.x project – Universal – Android 5.0+
- AdMob banner and Interstitial code
- User Guide with a Tutorial about how to add ads into your own app included
- Easy to use | Well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own Banner and Interstitial UNIT ID’s