11 April 2018 • Updated to Android Studio 3.1 • Updated 'compileSdkVersion' and 'targetSdkVersion' to 27 in build.gradle • Replaced 'compile' with 'implementation' in build.gradle (Module: app) • Updated classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.1.1' in build.gradle (Project:)
8 December 2017 • Updated: classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.0.1' • Updated: buildToolsVersion "26.0.2"
Want to get double revenues for your free apps?
Then this template is what you need. You’ll be able to get both advertising banners and interstitials working in less than 10 minutes, with no coding experience, just follow the User Guide included (or check the Android Studio demo project we’ve made for you) to be able to use AdMob banners + Interstitials in your own application, and it’s Universal!
This template is worth the money spent to buy it because you’ll get them back in a couple of weeks thanks to AdMob ad networks that pay the most revenue out of other ads competitors!
AdMob Ads Template is a native Android Studio project, Java and XML language, Universal, super easy to implement ads in your own app.
What about free support for this template?
I can offer free support for bugs encountered in the original code. Instead, if you’ve edited the code and messed something up with it, I may apply some fee to fix it either via TeamViewer or by checking your app project files directly on my computer.
Should I use the latest version of Android Studio to edit this template?
Yes, I always update my apps to the latest version of the IDE and you also should make sure you’ve updated the Android Tools to their latest version of the Android SDK manager.
- Demo Android Studio 3.x project – Universal – Android 5.0+
- AdMob banner and Interstitial code
- User Guide with a Tutorial about how to add ads into your own app included
- Easy to use | Well commented code
- Apple Mac or Windows PC with their latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Android Studio and some knowledge about its UI interface
- A Google Developer account to submit apps to the Play Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own Banner and Interstitial UNIT ID’s