WooImporter Core Version 2.6.2: *Fixed: many minor bugs Amazon module 1.1.26: *Fixed: minor bugs Changelog for add-ons (!!note: add-ons aren't included to the main plugin!!): Amazon Variations WooImporter 1.0.3: *Fixed: minor bugs
It is a plugin that used to import products from Amazon to your Wordpress WooCommerce site. The plugin is helpful to create a store with specific products and use affiliate URLs.
Full features list
- Search Amazon for the product by Product ID
- Search Amazon products by different filters: keywords, category, price range, condition, site.
- Split search results into pages to simplify data review.
- Sort search results by different fields.
- Participiate in the Amazon Affiliate program by adding your API key.
- Auto-generate your affiliate links by switching default product type to “External/Affiliate Product”.
- Find links to Amazon product and seller pages on the WooCommerce Orders page in the WordPress backend.
- Use the Price rules to set own rules to add your markup/margin to product price.
- Possibility to display regular and sale prices of the product.
- Auto-update system to check product price/stock-availability by schedule and seperatly.
- Manual update of particular products price/stock-availability.
- Bulk posting of found products from the search result page into WooCommerce.
- Scheduled posting of found products if necessary.
- Quick-edit product feature for each found item.
- Auto-convert currency feature by using the currency conversion factor.
- Ability to delete links and images from the product description while the posting (automatically)
- Set own product statuses on posting and out-of-stock event.
- Save free space on your server to limit count loaded images for products by using import product images limit
- Ability to extend WooImporter plugin with addons for the other providers such as Ebay, Aliexpress, Walmart and Envato. You can buy the addons at the Codecanyon if necessary (check our portfolio for the addons please).
Look at the main features
How to install and update the plugin?
Installing of Envato WooCommerce Importer is very simple. Technically, the plugin Installation on your blog can be done in two ways:
- Dashboard method (upload and install)
In FTP method, you upload the plugin`s zip using an FTP software such as FileZilla, and activate and configure it. Whereas, in dashboard method, you upload, install and activate the plugin.
1. Install Plugin from WordPress Dashboard
Login to your blog dashboard and click on Plugins >Add new . There is an option to upload. Click on it and upload the plugin`s zip.
2. FTP method to Install the Plugin:
Unzip the plugin`s zip and upload it to your WordPress plugin upload folder using FTP software. Normally, the folder is located under .../wp-content/plugins . Once you are done uploading the file in unzipped format, you can simply go to WordPress plugins folder under WP dashboard and activate the plugin.
If you have already installed some our importer plugin (eBay & Aliexpress, Walmart, Amazon, Envato WooCommerce Importer), then make sure to make the actions:
1. Unpack the archive WooImporter.zip
2. Replace the WooImporter folder on your server with the same folder from the plugin archive root. The includes folder on your server you can find using the path like .../wp-content/plugins/WooImporter .
3. Reactivate plugin.
WooImporter Core Version 2.5.1: *Improved: security core *Added: WPML support for Aliexpress, eBay, Amazon, Walmart, Envato *Fixed: many minor bugs Amazon module 1.25: *Fixed: filter search *Fixed: get price from Amazon *Added: import products without description *Added: Default conditions of products (new, used and etc.) *Improved: get stock in Amazon Changelog for add-ons (!!note: add-ons aren't included to the main plugin!!): Amazon Variations WooImporter 1.0.3: *Fixed: minor bugs CSV WooImporter 1.0.14: *Updated: import from Aliexpress, Amazon, Ebay ----------------------------------------- Core Version 2.4.4 *Improved WooImporter Order lists page (added Wooimporter Info) *Added supporting WooImporter Amazon Variations *Fixed Amazon sitecode bug fix *Fixed Amazon loader warnings *Fixed a lot of minor bugs ----------------------------------------- Core version 2.3.8 Amazon version 1.10 *CORE UPDATE. Added min and max default product quantity. Random value is generated from this range. http://prntscr.com/bzbzm6 *CORE FIX. Fixed minor bugs with the Price Rules feature. *CORE FIX. Fixed and extend WooImporter info popup. Added link to product page and seller page, now popup css is crossbrowser. http://prntscr.com/bzc348 *CORE UPDATE. Added internal log to record possible errors. *Amazon. Fixed Amazon price bug. ----------------------------------------- Core version 2.3.2 Amazon version 1.9 *CORE UPDATE. Price rules feature has been extended http://prntscr.com/br9wvf. *CORE UPDATE. Chosen price percent is kept in the database. ----------------------------------------- Core version 2.2.5 Amazon version 1.8 *Bug. “Default categories not imported” bug has been fixed *Core New. Add new setting “product per schedule”. It determines how much product should be updated per time (for price auto-update feature) *Core Bug. Fix product auto-update price bug. *Core New. New setting “Import product images limit” has been added to the Settings. It determines how much images should be loaded from source product gallery. *Core Bug. Product auto-update price bug has been fixed. *Other minor changes and improvements. ----------------------------------------- Version 1.0.1 *Initial release
Our fields in details:
- Create WordPress plugins
- Configure mobile apps to work with WordPress (REST API SERVICE)
- Make integration with 3rd-party platforms like Ebay, Aliexpress, Amazon, etc.
- Connect social network APIs (FB, twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).