Amazon S3 integration for MailWizz EMA
This extension allows you to send various assets from your MailWizz EMA power application to Amazon S3.
For example, when you upload a template in backend or customers area, the assets for that template can be moved to Amazon S3.
Features- Send assets to S3 while uploading emails in backend area
- Send assets to S3 while uploading emails in customers area
- Allow customers to use your S3 account to store the assets or force them to use their own
Install/Configure in a few easy steps- Login in the backend of your MailWizz EMA powered website and navigate to Extensions menu.
- Hit the upload button and select the extension archive and upload it.
- Enable the extension then click on it’s title to go to the extension page from where you can see input your extension details.
- Input your Amazon S3 details in the extension settings.
See also https://kb.mailwizz.com/articles/install-extension/
REQUIREMENTS- MailWizz EMA >= 188.8.131.52
- PHP >= 5.3