Droppy with Amazon S3
The Amazon S3 plugin will connect your existing or new Droppy setup to your S3 Bucket and stores all the uploaded files in your bucket. When a upload expires, the plugin will automatically delete the files from your bucket to reduce unnecessarily costs.
- Fast and secure uploading
- Unlimited storage
- Unlimited uploads
- Easy installation
- Fast support
- Free updates
Why Amazon S3 ?
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), provides developers and IT teams with secure, durable, highly-scalable object storage. Amazon S3 is easy to use, with a simple web services interface to store and retrieve any amount of data from anywhere on the web. With Amazon S3, you pay only for the storage you actually use. There is no minimum fee and no setup cost.
- Latest version of Droppy
- Web server
- MySql database
- Amazon web services (S3)
V 1.1.6 (27 March, 2017)
- Updated: AWS SDK
- Added: All available S3 regions are now listed and can be selected.
- Fixed: Some security issues.
V 1.1.5 (2 March, 2017)
- Fixed: Update issue being caused by V1.1.4
V 1.1.4 (25 February, 2017)
- Added: Support for Droppy V 1.4.0
- Added: Files will now be encrypted in the S3 bucket (When enabled)
- Added: Files will now have the ACL private.
- Fixed: Issue with file sizes in emails.
- Added: Some upload changes to work with Droppy 1.3.1
- Fixed: Issue what was causing some downloads to fail.
- Added: Work with latest update of Droppy (1.3.0)
- Fixed: Issue with empty email.
- Added: Some changes to work with Droppy V1.2.7
- Fixed: Issue where admin was not able to delete the files using the admin panel.
- Fixed: Issue where files were stuck in the tmp/ directory.
- Fixed: Updated so it will work with the latest version of Droppy.
V 1.0.6 (December 13, 2015)
- Fixed: Issue with receiver email had no styling.
- Fixed: Files are now getting deleted out of your bucket when clicking the delete button in the admin panel (Uploads page).
V 1.0.5 (December 10, 2015)
- Fixed: Issue with large downloads caused by 1.0.4
V 1.0.3 (November 18, 2015)
- Fixed: Issue where password protected downloads with one file where not able to download.
V 1.0.2 (November 3, 2015)
- Added: Support for Droppy version 1.2+
V 1.0.1 (October 13, 2015)
- Added the option to upload files from Mobile devices
- Fixed some small bugs
V 1.0.0 (August 13, 2015)
- Initial release