Amazon Bestseller for WordPress uses the Amazon Product Advertising API and displays a bestseller list on your WordPress posts and pages. The lists will be refreshed and generated automatically.
When using the [amazon] shortcode you specify the output by using keywords or the official browse node ids, selecting different categories or adjusting the amount of products.
Professional support and high customer satisfaction
- Raise your conversion rates and earnings
- Optimize the presentation of Amazon products on your site
- Automatic generated bestseller lists for product categories or keywords
- Diversify the maximum amount of displayed products (e.g. top 3, top 10 lists)
- Easy [amazon] shortcode handling
- Up-to-date informations due to automatic data refreshing
- Nice and clean settings page including a lot of customizations and adjustments
- Supporting all Amazon countries (de, com, co.uk, ca, fr, co.jp, it, cn, es, in, com.br, com.mx)
- Shows current price, sale and star ratings
- Show a disclaimer in order to comply with Amazon terms of service (currentness of data)
- Every product link automatically includes your tracking id in order to receive sale commissions
- Future updates will be delivered automatically via your WordPress dashboard
Use brackets e.g. [amazon bestseller=”mainboard”] to display your Amazon bestseller list including 10 products by default.
- If you don’t have already you need an Amazon account to allow the plugin communicating with the Amazon Product API.
- WebHosting: PHP 5.3 or newer required; PHP CURL/SOAP/REST/FOPEN extensions must be enabled