iOS11, Swift 4 and Xcode 9 ready! Works on iPhoneX, iPhone7 , iPhone7 Plus and iPad Pro!
One reskin already featured by Apple 901 times!!! Download iRun from the App Store and give it a try. Enough about spending hours in front of your computer searching and being totally lost without achieving any results. Have you ever wished to find a method to solve this never ending reskin struggle? There are so many awesome things you could be doing if you had enough time. Let’s face it: until this point you spent time with one too many problems than you planed to. I know this feeling pretty well. I’ve had the same struggles but here is the solution!
Watch video herte: https://www.youtube.com/embed/dmjq1aw7jJo Get your hands on this #1 hit app right now. iOS10 ready. Setup in 15 minutes. A+ source code and support. Time is ticking… Rebeloper proudly presents Amazing Thief Blueprint. This little gold nugget is based on the hugely popular game. Ride the wave of publicity and make your own version of Amazing Thief. As you already know, these kind of apps have a high rise on the App Store but a relatively short lifespan, so you have to act fast to catch the “Amazing Thief Wave”. Every day wasted is a lot of dollars wasted. Reskin your copy of the Amazing Thief Blueprint today! The sooner the better. The app is about a thief jumping from one rooftop to the other. He is running from something. He’s probably being chased. He is running really fast. So fast that he’s leaving everyone else behind. Are you fast enough to reskin this new hit? Are you fast enough to leave everyone else behind? We are proud to make the best source codes on the market. Amazing Thief Blueprint is no exception. Just take a look at the features:
- iOS11 ready
- universal app (works on iPhone and iPad) – yes, even on iPhoneX, iPhone7, iPhone7 Plus and iPad Pro
- built with the latest Swift 4
- ad network: Chartboost
- dynamically generated gameplay (never play the same level)
- No Ads In-app Purchase
- Game Center leaderboard
- share your score: Facebook, Twitter, Mail, iMessage
- set up in 15 minutes
- every art asset is a .png image file
Well organised Setup Folder for everything you need:
10.0.0 – (23.09.2017) – CRITICAL
- Updated code to Swift4 / Xcode9 / iOS11 / iPhone8 / iPhone8 Plus / iPhone X. This is a brand new project! You will need to start from scratch.
4.0.4 – (23.05.2017) – CRITICAL
- Fixed missing Bundle Display Name crash (files changed: Info.plist)
4.0.3 – (14.02.2017) – CRITICAL
- Fixed Restore Purchases button crash (files changed: GameViewController.swift line 60)
4.0.2 – (28.11.2016) – OPTIONAL
- Fixed Rate Popup not showing (files changed: GameOver.swift)
4.0.1 – (18.11.2016) – OPTIONAL
- Added option to set gameplay speed (files changed: Settings.swift – lines: 93-97; GameScene.swift – lines: 233, 241, 265)
4.0.0 – (16.11.2016) – CRITICAL
- Updated to Swift 3 – this is brand new project from scratch and is not compatible with earlier versions (no manual update can be performed; start with a brand new project)
3.1.0 – (14.12.2015) – OPTIONAL
- Added Fyber (files changed: Info.plist, Defaults.h, PlistManager.m, AmazingThiefBlueprintSettings.plist, AppDelegate.m ; added files: fyber-sdk-lib, FyberCocos2dHelper.h/.m)
3.0.0 – (16.09.2015) – CRITICAL
- Updated to iOS9
2.0.1 – (08.07.2015) – CRITICAL
- Fixed hero slowly sliding to the left and disappearing
2.0.0 – (17.04.2015) – CRITICAL
- Updated Cocos2d to v.3.4.9
- Fixed errors due to new Validations (No Common Blocks set to YES)
- fixed issue when screenshot was not deleted when the app enter background (not updating could have your app rejected)
- updated SpriteBuilder to v.1.3.6.
- fixed positions of the Play and Game Center buttons to better fit in iPhone 6 Plus screens
- fixed position gameplay score label to better fit in iPhone 6 Plus screens
- fixed typo bug for showing Vungle ads at Game Over
- fixed bug when hero flys up at dying (occurred when you tapped at the same time the hero hit the pipe)
- updated to SpriteBuilder 1.3.5.
- updated README
- updated background image to new size (1600×2732) for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+
- tweaked code to support iPhone6 and iPhone6+ (ground and obstacles positions)
1.1 – updated Media.xcassets (icons and defaults) to support iPhone6 and iPhone6+ devices – IMPORTANT FIX: fixed crash on Share button for iOS 8.0.2 (occurring oniPad and iPhone5s) 1.0. – Initial release.