Our Live Preview is just a simple demo and is not a real working form template.And also please note that our Form Builder API doesn’t create a Database to save data in it! All of the forms will just get safe data that user has entered and emails it to the recipients. That’s actually the main job that it does!
Any other available configurations are for the sake of this process and customizing it according to your needs and ease.
So some of our form templates like ‘Donation’ and ‘Registration’ forms need customized PHP codes of course. And need you to know PHP and our Advanced Usage, so that you can customize their behavior according to your own needs.
Now let’s see what is mind blowing about the Form BuilderLooking for a simple contact form for your website?
Need a Job Application form?
Every form that you’re looking for is available with our powerful Form Builder API and All in One package!
You can easily choose from the variety of sample available forms in the package or create your own custom form! NO PHP PROGRAMMING KNOWLEDGE IS REQUIRED!
- Choose from the variety of sample available forms inside of the package.
- Or create your own custom forms by doing it all in HTML ‘form’ tag and everything else is done by our Form Builder API itself, easy!
- No PHP programming is required (for easy usage)
- Powerful API Form Builder
- Independent HTML Design
- 2 version forms, simple & AJAX
- Secure from CSRF attacks
- Secure from XSS attacks
- Customize recipients email addresses
- Customize email subject
- Customize sender email address
- set an email template
- Set required fields
- File attachments support
- Customize file types to be uploaded
- Set max file size for uploads
- Customize error messages
- Customize success messages
Sample Available Forms (All in both simple & AJAX versions)
- Donation form
- Feedback form
- Job Application form
- Login form
- Order form
- Registration form
- Simple Contact form
- Ticket Submission form
- And more… You can create your own form all in HTML and no PHP coding is required, Our API will take care of it!
More Advanced Usage?Then you or your programmer needs to know PHP programming too
For example when you’re using the ‘Donation’ or ‘Registration’ forms, of course you need to write your own custom PHP codes so that they can work the way you need! Like doing the registration process or donating.
But the API has done most of the validations and security concerns for you! When the form passes all of the steps and is now ready to be sent it will call a specific method that you can then customize it according to your own needs. For example save data in a Database or connect to PayPal and complete the Donation process!
Everything has been explained in details inside of the help Documentation in our package. It’s fun and easy to use
UpdatesVERSION 1.1 (15 April 2015)
- Fixed a little bug about creating a new session.