AliExpress dropshipping plugin
Dropshipping plugin for AliExpress portal. Import products, product reviews, shipping information, fulfill orders, etc. (20+ features to automate your dropshipping business).
The plugin is not only for dropshipping, but for the affiliate marketing too. Join to your favorite affiliate program: AliExpress Portal, Admitad or EPN.
- Place orders automatically using AliExpress API – the plugin can fulfill your orders with help of official AliExpress API. You can place orders in bulk very fast. Make sure to get AliExpress Token before using the feature, other please read instruction.
- Place orders automatically using Chrome extension – have your orders shipped directly to your customers in just a few clicks using our chrome extension. Manage Aliexpress order the same as other WooCommerce orders. Moreover, reduce your workload by automating bulk orders and fulfil multiple orders with one click.
Track orders – The plugin gets and sync the tracking numbers of your orders.
- You can sync tracking data manually for selected orders
- You can sync tracking data for all orders in bulk
- You can enable autosync of tracking data (via chrome extension). This will be done every 15 minutes automatically.
There is an option to manually sync the Aliexpress order ID and tracking number from Aliexpress to WooCommerce.
- Change order status – Automatically change order status after order id & tracking number of an order are synced successfully.
- Setup Wizard – allows you to set up the plugin settings according with best practices! Use it if you’re newcomer in dropshipping.
- Import products from AliExpress – easily import unlimited products from AliExpress.com directly into your store.
- Product variations – offer different variations of your products, such as multiple sizes, colors, materials, and more.
- Remove “Ship From” attribute automatically – save your time, now don’t need to edit the “Shipping From” attribute for each product one by one, Ali2Woo will do that automatically for you!
Show/manage shipping options – show shipping cost of available delivery methods on your website and manage these options via wordpress admin panel.
- show the shipping info on the product, cart and checkout pages
- use the shipping data in the website backend to estimate your profit after calculating shipping costs
- set up shipping method pricing rules and add your margin above original shipping cost
- manage shipping methods (choose what shipping options should not be displayed in your store and change shipping method labels)
Shipping selection can look in your store in 2 ways:
- It can be shown as a popup dialog
- Or as a normal drop-down selection
Change/Override Product Supplier– Easily change suppliers when the product is out of stock, or you have a better source. Also, Ali2Woo can change the supplier in the woocommerce orders related with imported product .
- Filter AliExpress content – add lists of phrases you want to be replaced or removed completely from content imported from AliExpress
- Product Change Alerts – get email notifications if a vendor changes prices or stock, if some product become unavailable on AliExpress or new variation appear in the product.
- Product customization – edit your products as you wish: change titles, descriptions, images, anything!
- Splitting product variants–split product variants into separate products
- Inventory and price synchronization and auto-updates – know that your inventory and prices are always up to date All products will be synchronized automatically by a schedule..
- Built-In Image Editor – edit images before pushing them to your store from AliExpress, and make changes to product images directly from the WordPress admin panel.
- Pricing automations – create pricing rules, and price your products in bulk.
- Add Shipping cost to your pricing markup – increase your margin by including shipping cost to the product price.
- Filter products with ePacket, AliExpress Direct, ot other shipping option. – with the shipping filter, import only the products with the fastest delivery times.
Product reviews – engage your customers and encourage sales with the option to import reviews in your site directly from AliExpress.
- It can import new reviews automatically if they appear on AliExpress
- You can set the range (MIN and MAX) to determine how many reviews should be imported for products
- It’s possible to import reviews from particular countries only, or from all countries
- You can import review images, text and review attributes
- There are options to skip empty reviews or reviews which include keywords from your list
- The plugin can send reviews to draft if you want to edit them before publishing on your website
- Translate option – import products and reviews in different AliExpress languages (English, Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Indonesian, Turkish, Vietnamese)
- Aliexpress dropshipping business & affiliate marketing – with Ali2Woo (AliExpress dropshipping plugin) you can sell products as dropshipper and/or using AliExpress (Admitad or EPN) Affiliate Key.
- Chrome extension – import products while browsing AliExpress using the free Chrome extension (it’s often updated, you can download it using this link)
- Multi-currency pricing – import product prices in different currencies. Our plugin supports most currencies available on AliExpress. It lets you to not overload your store with third-party currency convertors. Please note: complete currencies list is available in this help article
- Cash-Back system – earn an additional affiliate commission to your main dropshipping source of income using AliExpress Portal, Admitad Network or EPN
If you want to migrate your products from AliDropship, ALD, etc. to Ali2Woo, we will help you with the task.
ChangelogYou can find the plugin changelogs in a separate section on our website: Open Changelog
The plugin connects to “api.ali2woo.com” (Web Service) and gets the product data which needed to import and sync products with AliExpress.
Web Service doesn’t collect any user data except: purchase code, time of the request and caller IP address. Purchase code is used as credentials in the requests to Web Service.