Everything you need for
your creative projects, for
one low cost
I would like to finish my design. Can you please answer my questions from below?
1-2. Try add this custom CSS:
bottom: 50% !important;
to change the fonts you need to make changes to your theme. The line with the font family is partly responsible for this.
3. This is not possible in a simple way, perhaps some specialist with the help of the CSS will be able to do this for you.
4. I showed you how to manipulate the cover size in a previous answer. Perhaps you should contact your theme developer to increase your content area.
After a long search I finally found the plugin to share my portfolio. Thank you for that!
I have some questions about the layout of the Albumslist gallery:
1. can I center the title?
2. Can I change the title fonts?
3. Can I choose a different 3D effect? (fade the cover photo?)
4. I placed 4 albums side by side but the cover photos are very small on my website. When I adjust the size of the Thumbnail, only 3 album covers fit side by side. I would like the album covers to be bigger. Is that possible?
Thanks in advance.
1. Add Custom CSS to Gallery Settings -> Advanced Settings
2. Use Custom CSS
3. Gallery Settings -> Splash Page -> Enable 3D hover effect
4. Try increasing the value of this option – Gallery Settings -> Splash Page -> Minimum Thumbnail Width
Thanks for your quick response!
1. The title is now in the middle with the CSS code, but can the title also be raised so that it is really in the middle/centre of the image? So not on the bottom line?
2. Could you name the CSS code so that I only have to change the fonts name? Do I also place this code in Advanced settings (under the code from above)
3. Is there only 1 3D hover effect to choose from? Or can I choose from different effects? (something like when you want to click on the image the color of the image fades)
4. The size of the gallery has been slightly adjusted but not much bigger unfortunately.
Hi I’m wondering if its possible to get css code for the bookmark button.
I would like to change the red “selection color” to a different color.
Is that possible? Thanks in advance!
I want to remove the purple overlay color on the albums view. I have disabled the hover effect and selected white instead of the preconfigured purple. Yet nothing changes after saving.
(Browser cache is empty.)
Also, I don’t want any overlay color at all, but don’t see an option to disable it in gerenal. :-((
Found it. One has to set the gradient to zero.
Go to gallery settings page -> Splash Page ->
1. Edit Cover Hover color 1
2. Edit Cover Hover color 2
3. Edit Cover Hover – transparency. With a value of 0, the overlap will be invisible
Settings screenshot https://monosnap.com/file/UNEwwafEqjWUsRI4TupLNsYCQkj8Z7
I have purchase the AlbumList, I have created two test gallery but they are showed one under the other instead one next to each other with the harrods/scroll options left-right.
What I am doing wrong?
Hi guys I realized my mistake, problem solved.
Good luck with your sales
How can i use this in my html pages
i don’t want to use in wordpress,i want to use in html pages, please tell me how do that
It is possible to be 6 in column instead 4?
Hello, try decreasing Module Settings-> Splash Page -> Minimum Thumbnail Width setting by half (for example)
I bought AlbumList v3.2 but I’m not able to install the plugin. I have WP 5.5.1 and Gmedia plugin Pro. I upload it and try to install and get the message: No valid plugin.
Hello, You bought a premium module ( AlbumsList) for a free WP plugin (Gmedia).
1. Install free Gmedia WordPress Plugin. – http://codeasily.com/install-and-activate-gmedia-gallery-plugin/
2. Download zip and install this zip file as module for Gmedia WP Plugin – http://codeasily.com/how-to-install-a-module-in-zip-format/
Module not Plugin
Sorry! My bad. I tried to install as a plugin. Just stupid.
is it possible to disable slider and make it grid view?
Unfortunately this is not possible
thank you i made, custom customization of course. will be good if its supported by the plugin
Hello. I have installed your plugin to my Pro Gmedia in WP. I have created a gallery and added to front end with shortcode. Everuthing worked fine.
However, once I’ve created a few more galleries, your plugin stopped functioning correctly. There is no scroll/carousel, no arrows visible and only one album image is shown in the spot as oppose to 4-5.
The gallery page that contains all albuns has the same problem. No more scroll.
Hello, I need a link to your gallery page
You have created 5 independent galleries (5 shortcode), each gallery has one album and therefore there is no carousel (because there is one album). You need to create one gallery of 5 albums and a carousel and scroll will be appear.
Вы создали 5 независимых галерей (5 шорткодов), у каждой галереи есть один альбом, и поэтому нет карусели (потому что один альбом). Вам нужно создать одну галерею из 5 альбомов, и появится карусель и прокрутка
Update Gmedia plugin to the latest version, then go to edit galleries and in Query Builder remove `0` in year, month, day fields
Thank you. That worked. However, left arrow is not displayed unless the number of albums is greater than 6. See http://www.mirkreativa.ru/gallery/photomontage/. I need both arrows to be displayed at all times. How do I do that, please?
try add this style for gallery to Advanced Settings -> Custom CSS
visibility: visible !important;
Ok, that worked. Thank you. However, the scroll stops when it gets to the last album on the right or when it gets back to the first on the left. How do you make the rotation of the carousel/scroll infinite like on a /gallery page?
May I also suggest that in your next update of your module you provide either more customized options or a list of css class that can be updated manually through advanced settings.
when you have three pages with covers – there will be a carousel mode
before I purchase this plugin, I want to know if there is filter option for albums (categoriesed or tags) ?
I have a question.
I bought the plugin and there is a license, but as I understand, I still need to buy a premium so that I can fully use the plugin?
MY theme will not upload to wordpress please help
Unfortunately I do not understand what the problem is. What can not you upload to your WordPress?
Hi, I’m having problem while replicating the same view like in demo version. I want, when I click on album, that it would open image gallery mansonry grid, not a lightbox. And then when I click on selected image, it would open lightbox. Now one step is missing. Can you help me with this ?
Hello, I can not understand what you’re talking about. What demo do you use? Give me a link to your demo.
This is demo: https://codeasily.com/portfolio/gmedia-gallery-modules/albumslist-masonry/
This is my page: http://tsosonoma.com/past-events-gallery
1.Tell me please, I see you did not buy our module AlbumsList v2.3, but use it. Where did you get it?
2. Demo (AlbumsListMasonry) – This is a completely different module (only similar names). To use it you need to contact this site https://codeasily.com
1. Client bought it for me, but I need to set it up myself.
2. Thanks. Would it be possible to get a refund on buyers account? I thought, that it was the same module.
Let your client contact me personally (through Envato) and I will give him a discount coupon (-50%) for products from the site https://codeasily.com
Perhaps it will be an advantageous solution.
Ok I let him now.
I’ll test this version more thoroughly. Is it possible to add text/album description, for example on album thumbnail hover or in the top of the page in lightbox mode ?
The description of the album is available from the top of the page https://codeasily.com/portfolio/gmedia-gallery-modules/albumslist-masonry/
Album – Forest
Do you have an email ? I would write to you myself regarding the new purchase from https://codeasily.com. I would also send to you purchase code as a proof.
Use – https://codeasily.com/contact/
Info pop up click event including the close button on the mobile screen is not working. Please suggest the way out for the issue ASAP as our website is LIVE and creating a lot of chaos and loss to the business reputation.
Waiting for your timely response, thank you.
Hello, swipe down (drag image down)
The information provided above is irrelevant.
The info pop-up doesn’t get close when displayed on the mobile screen. Please help on this as the website is LIVE and creating a lot of reputational loss.
Hello, try update to 2.2
I have followed your guide but it’s not working.
Sorry, I can not understand what you’re talking about. Your album and download button – https://monosnap.com/file/SvbyoRzrlQM1re9nRC6FLimNn0LiAV.
Maybe you can send me a screenshot with an explanation.
I have set it to show a download icon, but the icon doesn’t show.
Please see the screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/nbkft28jx03hrpz/Sk%C3%A6rmbillede%202018-03-20%2013.37.16.png?dl=0
I can only get the download icon to show in galleries but not in albums
On your screenshot is not AlbumsList. For help with Phantom module use forum on https://codeasily.com
OK, sorry. I thought it was the same. I’ll head overthere, Thanks
I’m sure that PhantomPro has this option.
1. Go to Gmedia -> Modules – AlbumsList and click green plus button (for creating new preset) https://monosnap.com/file/v01sDEiiZqJNKl2DgUfu1pPzb8c5gk
2. Create new preset – https://monosnap.com/file/7sbRLlwFejH7gITl4DZe1IuGoe2rVX
3. How to use preset for album. Go to your album (for edit) and select new preset – https://monosnap.com/file/XH01EcJz9tJ34W7JzmjuPOEbLBC5Y9
I would like to remove the hover effect on the images.
How can I do that?
Do You talk, about remove the hover effect on the covers of collections?
I’ll add this setting to the next version.
OK, but is it possible to remove it with css?
How long will it be before there will come an update?
the new version is already available
Sorry but this link : https://codecanyon.net/item/albumslist-gallery-module-for-gmedia-plugin/21125052 seems to be downloading version 2,0.
Thanks, it’s working now.
But if I create an album and want only the download icon to show, I cannot make it work. The download icon is only showing in gallery mode. Is the download icon not working with the album mode?
You can go to Modules page and create Preset for the chosen module. Then go to edit Album and set Module/Preset for it.
ok thanks I’ll try that
I have created a preset under module. But if I choose only to show, the download icon, it does not show, when I view the album, with the selected preset.
Please send me link to your album page
Also, be sure you have the latest version of the Gmedia Gallery plugin
Here is the link : https://b2b.lineandjo.com/antique-classic/
Right now I have set this preset only to show the download icon.
I use the latest version of Gmedia Gallery plugin.
The download icon is working fine on gallery but i cannot get it working on Album…
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Price is in US dollars and excludes tax
Millions of creative assets, unlimited downloads.
One low cost subscription. Cancel any time.
Effortless design and video. Made online by you.
Smart templates ready for any skill level.
We'd like to ask you a few questions to help improve CodeCanyon.