Feb 10th 2017 • Added some PFInstallation() code into the 'applicationDidBecomeActive()' function in AppDelegate.swift, in order to reset the app's badge icons to 0 • Updated the User Guide with a new link for the APN .p12 certificates creation tutorial
Jan 27th 2017 • Added Facebook Login button in the Login controller in Storyboard, and its relative code in Login.swift and AppDelegate.swift • Updated the User Guide • Added the following .framework files: FBSDKCoreKit.framework FBSDKLoginKit.framework FBSDKShareKit.framework ParseFacebookUtilsV4.framework
Albums is a Universal App template where you can create your own photo albums and browse the ones posted by other people.
It has push notifications for liked albums, follows and even for users who uploaded a new picture to their own album.
Check its video preview to see it in action!
Since its backend is by Parse you don’t have to buy any domain/hosting, there are NO php files to upload to a web server so you’ll save some money for sever side. Worried about Parse shutting down? It won’t, please check this out: http://fvimagination.tumblr.com/post/153383547781/parse-sdk-will-not-shutdown-in-2017-thanks-to
Albums is a native XCode project, Swift language, Storyboard, Universal, super easy to customize, backend with Parse SDK hosted on https://back4app.com
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9/10+ – Universal – Storyboard
- AdMob banners
- Facebook login
- Create/edit your albums with unlimited number of pictures
- Browse albums from other users, like them, follow people and share albums to social apps, mail and sms
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
- A free account on back4app.com
Have fun with Albums, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.