What’s the best way to request support?
The best way to request support is:
- Describe what’s happening, and what you expect to happen.
- Send a link/URL where the problem can be seen. It has to be a link on the internet, not localhost.
- Send your Item Purchase Code if you have bought a license.
- Disable or flush any cache plugin you may have activated.
- Disable any on construction plugin you may have activated.
By following all these simple steps you ensure yourself to receive a fast and accurate reply.
Not following these steps will lead to delays and replies asking for those missing things.
Make sure to have an active support pack.
Item Support is a policy that was recently implemented by Envato. It’s designed to ensure high quality, consistent customer service for you, while providing authors with a sustainable way to support our items and keep them up-to-date.
If you would like to know more about Item Support, please view the policy:https://codecanyon.net/page/item_support_policy