The Long Story
- Currently in version one, there are four preset templates : Default, Light Blue, Violet and Black. I’ll make more templates in the future on request.
- By default, The following elements will be displayed on post preview:
- On first line, Post Title
- On second line, Author name (left) and Post date (right)
- On third line, there is a horizontal line
- And under that line, the entire Post Contents
- Don’t like any preset templates? Want to see the Post Title after Author name? Or do you have a better idea to make your template unique? Well, my suggesion is, make your own custom template! Yeah, you have total freedom to make one. This plugin provides four shortcodes for generating Post Title, Author name, Post date and Post Contents. In the Admin panel, there is a tinymce editor where you can write these shortcodes, add some extra styles and your unique template will be ready for use! For more help, please see documentation
- You’ve activated your plugin and chosen a nice template, but now what? Typography! It’s an important thing to choose the right typography in the right place because it makes your site look different from the others. From this plugin, you can choose any goolgle fonts for any elements of post preview and also customize the font colors, styles, sizes, line-hights etc from admin panel.
- By default the post preview will appear under the Post Title, like this:
But what happens if the user hovers over to the Post title (which is at the bottom of the page) where there is no space beneath it? Here’s where the magic happens. This plugin automatically determines if there is enough space under the Post Title or not. If there is not enough space, the preview will appear on the top of the post title like this:
- If you know CSS and want to override plugin’s default CSS, you can do it from admin panel’s CSS Editor.
End of storyNeed help? See documentation
Have questions? Use comments section or just email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need Support? Open a support ticket here
May 31th 2015 (v 2.0.0) -Added 2 more configuration options -Update redux framework -Fixed some minor issues March 28th 2014 (v 1.0.1) -Fixed text formatting