Nice work GLWS
fantastic work, all the best for your sales
Too many similar and boring scripts. Add some swag on this baby.
1. Make it multiple image uploader.
2. Make it easy to connect with MySQL and add image info in a table.
That’s what most people are looking for. A little extra swag baby, some swag
hello! i need a site idem KN3.NET.
- MULTIPLE FILES
- BBCODE CODES
- Simple page in each image (ex https://kn3.net/6002700BE58JPG.html)
Using PHP and MySQL.
Can you do that??
Can you please explain more clear, i checked demo but not understand.
1) Resize / Downsample Image
Dont know it work, how downsample image?
Is it resize like this? https://codecanyon.net/item/image-upload-and-resize-script/50637?s_rank=2
2) Drag and Drop Image Upload
I only see click upload, dont see how to drap/drop
Please explain more clear.
1. You upload lets 1mb 1920×1080 and you set the script to autoresize to 960px it will resize to 960px reducing also the size, and this also answers (3.) because the image is copied as image to the server via canvas, no type restrictions or something just images.
2. Just drag and drop your file inside the border.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $4
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work