v1.2.5 Released – September 26th, 2012
This is a jQuery based AJAX powered HTML / PHP contact form with Twitter Direct Messaging, easily integrated into WordPress via shortcodes and functions.
- AJAX powered (no page reloads!) Save your bandwidth!
- Instantly notifies you via the Twitter Direct Message API as well as via E-Mail.
- Very easy to integrate into any existing WordPress page on your website.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the * required info you need.
- Improved Anti Spam ‘Captcha’, are you human? verification.
- Make as many forms as you like, and customise them, all via the WordPress admin panel.
- Integrated Animated Sliding Thank You / Success page.
Supports either PHP4 or 5. Captcha requires GD image library
Can be tweaked/modified once purchased if you know the PHP language.
Tags: twitter, contact, php, AJAX, validation, css, style, form, submit, process, fields, WordPress
- 2012-09-25 - * Fix: Path inclusion to be folder name independent * Tweak: Update the main plugin commentation 18/11/2011 - 1.2.4 Fix not being able to click submit after an error 11/04/2011 - 1.2.3 Cookie fallback for verification 11/03/2011 - 1.2.2 Fixed verification code 04/01/2011 - 1.2.1 $email variable updated 29/12/2010 - 1.2 Fixes to do_shortcode 16/11/2010 - 1.1 Fixes to output + required fields 04/10/2010 - 1.0 Initial release