Webinse AJAX Catalog
Webinse Ajax Catalog extension provides automatic Ajax loading catalog content without reloading page, which in many times increases speed of loading items to catalog. You can choose one of 2 loading modes you like, and additional useful features will make your visitors staying at the site long and pleasant.
When user gets to the end of current content, extension begins to load next portion of content and while processing shows user loading animation. When the user clicks on some product, Ajax catalog will remember position and bring back directly to the same place after user watched product details.
Extension shows remaining amount of content. The button “up” will make it convenient to navigate through the catalog.
Note: This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it won’t work with customization at all, but due to the the great majority of Custom themes we cannot guarantee the proper work of the extension with all of them.
- Three types of content loading
- Full customization of all displayed elements
- “Up” button that will take you to the top of the page after long scrolling
- “Down” button will back you to place where “up” button was clicked
- Displaying the number of products from total amount of products
- Floating toolbar
- After viewing product details, return to the spot you stopped in the catalog, no need to scroll through catalog again
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, require little time to install and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Ajax Catalog Extension version 1.1.4 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and guaranteed to work with Magento default theme.
Jun 16 2017 – Version 1.1.4
- Fixed MEQP1 standard errors - Code refactoring - bug fixing
Jun 7 2017 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial release