Webinse Ajax Cart
Do you want Magento AJAX Cart in your store? We provide you with ease to use Ajax Cart extension.
Our extension allows you to use cart by dint of Ajax. Extension works with different types of product, and it has wide variety of configurations.
- Your customers can use cart by dint of Ajax.
- Comfortable configuration of extension.
- Extension hasn’t extra code that decreases the speed of work when you are working with cart.
- You can choose place where you want to activate ajax cart (Catalog view, Category product list).
- If you want to be redirected to the cart after adding product to the cart, you can easily do it with our extension.
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interfaces are fully configurable, installation requires little time and can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Ajax Cart Extension version 3.6.3 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 1.7-1.9.2 and guaranteed to work with Magento default theme.
May 3 2017 – Version 3.6.3
- removed MEQP1 warnings - fixed issue with configurable products
Feb 14 2017 – Version 3.6.0
- Added responsive popups
Jun 15 2016 – Version 3.5.1
- Fixed bug with configurable products; - Fixed issue with including unnecessary ascripts; - Small improvements.
Apr 28 2016 – Version 3.5.0
- Product options window responsibility - Fixed issue with invalid form key
Feb 15 2016 – Version 3.3.2
- Small Bug fixes
Jul 03 2015 – Version 3.3.1
- Found more convenient script for popup - Bug fixing - Reformatted code with Webinse style
Nov 25 2014 – Version 3.1.0
- Changed styles for popup window - Improved work on the default theme
Nov 07 2014 – Version 3.0.0
- Fixed Popup for grouped items - Changed styles for popup
May 15 2014 – Version 2.0.2
Minor bug fixing
May 06 2014 – Version 2.0.1
Apr 29 2014 – Version 2.0.0
Code optimization and added many new features: - ability to remove product from cart by dint of ajax - Ajax add to Wishlist - Ajax update product
Apr 22 2014 – Version 0.1.1
Added information about Webinse to system configuration.
Apr 09 2014 – Version 0.1.0