Please, don’t hesitate to contact me
From fully ajaxfied sites most known is Google Plus. Your site can be fully ajaxfied too. So Ajax page is when browser does not reload.
CMS ready – News(with newsletter), blogs, static pages, testimonials, banners, homepage, catalog, etc. Easy to translate with language labels through admin area with just export/import of CSV.
Easy for any developer to create a custom built web-site. Also our team offers custom work as well.
Many features. All in one – no additional paid modules.
To see mobile skin visit it from mobile.
REST API to update/add products with all related options. Import/Export is there also. Based on your needs I can consider adding more features to API.
Warehouses(Multi Location Inventory) are optional, disabled on demo. With that module you have quantity of products per warehouse and free local pickup calculator.
Please, don’t hesitate to contact me
My Upwork profile
What features are here in the Customer area
- Homepage details with banners and testimonials. Homepage featured products, bestsellers, most viewed products, new arrivals. Category has featured products as well if defined.
- Products with quicklook, variants, options, wholesale prices, multiple images(Zoom preview effect), variant images. Options and variants modify price and weight. Social share links. Product details page tabs: description; related products; recommended products(random); send to friend.
- Categories, Brands, Blogs with moderated comments, Static Pages, Contact Us, Search products, News, Newsletter subscriptions.
- reCaptcha used to avoid guests to spam.
- Account details with orders history.
- Login, register, ajaxfied cart, ajaxfied checkout, ajaxfied profile, ajaxfied wishlist.
- Realtime cart and checkout calculations.
- Products pagination, sorting options.
- Email notifications for order, order status, new testimonial, new blog comment, contact us form, user registration.
What features are here in the Admin area
First is meta tags on all pages are customizable. Next is all pages has own configurable clean URLs. Another is that each feature has many other options. And the last one is the WYSIWYG editor to customize all descriptions.
- Dashboard is displaying main statistics of your sales, bestsellers and most viewed products
- Orders – search orders, see order details, change order status, print invoice.
- Discount coupons – most needed options are implemented.
- Users with country/state dynamic drop-downs. Create new user – set it customer or admin.
- Membership levels, if you don’t use just have no membership levels defined.
- Products: all the needed details, images drag & drop, options, variants(you control which variants are exists or not), variant images, wholesale pricing, related products.
- Categories: unlimited subcategories levels, each category has own featured products, easy featured product selection, all needed category details, move category to another category/subcategory, category icon, category banners.
- Brands: All needed details with brand image(logo for example)
- Import/Export all catalog items
- Content: Blogs, testimonials, static pages, homepage(same as category page customizer)
- Shipping methods: offline shipping methods only supported for now. Realtime shipping methods module exists and need personal custom work. Shipping method can be as National(your country) and International(customer from another country)
- Shipping charges – you are free to set shipping charges for any destination zone and values per many different params.
- Payment methods: Stripe for credit cards and Paypal. Also offline payment methods
- Taxes – you are free to define taxes for any destination zone, membership level, set where tax will be applied. You can disable taxes if you don’t use them. Also set tax name, for example “VAT”.
- Destination zones – set zones by country, state, city, zipcode. City and zipcode support masks – just include ’%’ into string and it will mean that customer’s city/zipcode should just include that value.
- Manage countries and states
- General settings, Company information, Blog settings
- Easy to translate by export/import language variables.
Why is that so good?
- First is the speed. It’s faster than Amazon.
- Next thing is Ajax – pages are loaded without reloading. Just content is loaded and no page refresh.
- Another good thing that all pages are clean URL even in the admin area.
- Fully and easy customizable. It’s plain and pure PHP. No 3rd party classes or frameworks – just PHP.
- Own templates engine similar to Smarty and well documented. It makes it very fast generated and also cached. Also easy to code with it saving time from writing PHP tags every time.
- Images are resized with ImageMagick(Photoshop 100% quality, GD option also available) and cached. All images auto-generation script included. Say product details has big images, products list has small images – it’s not only products, also all other images types.
It’s easy to translate – you just export language variables, change them and import.
CMS ready – just use static pages if you don’t need eCommerce. Also Blog and Testimonials.
What customers mostly need is in popups
- Product quicklook.
- View cart.
- My account with tabs.
Main eCommerce parts: Categories, products, brands, banners as addition to every category and homepage.
Stripe, Paypal, offline payments. Shipping methods. Taxes, Discount coupons, Destination zones.More details here
Two helpful articles for your developers to understand the code.
Scripts(files) structure described here http://demo.ajax-cart.com/page/scripts-structure.html
Templates engine support PHP standard tags and also has own unique Template tags which are described here http://demo.ajax-cart.com/page/templages-engine.html
For version upgrade, if you need changes log – contact me directly. Send me your version number in details.