What is Facebook Like – (Benefits)?
- It indicates the visitor has an interest in your business and wants to hear from you
- People who click the Facebook Like button are “more engaged, active and connected than the average Facebook user.”
- Email Marketing Capability.
- Viral Syndication of Content.
- More Traffic to Website.
- Becomes Part of Facebook Graph
- More Effective Advertising
- You can put like button on your page like just magic.
- It’s work with all major browser and support to HTML5.
- You can count like through graph API. You can display admin side total likes (Count).
- Add graph meta with easily. Just put simple code with dll.
- You can know event of “LIKE” and “UNLIKE” your URL. You can give point or take point to any user with events.
- With URL Linter you can check your page meta tags with it.
- Full source code, Fully customizable.
- Very simple, just like plug and play.
- HTML5 Compatible.
- Get total like count.
- Runs smoothly in all major browsers
- Extensive documentation
- Support oAuth2.0
- Easy to install into any page.
- Facebook Page Fan Detect
- Get Like/Unlike events
- Facebook Account
- .Net 3.5+