This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Hello, is this plugin compatible 100% with buddypress?
I want after activating buddypress, all the links from the profile frontend are directed to the Buddypres profiles, I have seen in your demo that these links are pointed to the profile in the banckend
We cannot guarantee 100% copatibility with any third-party plugin, but changing URL to user profiles wouldn’t be a problem, as there is a function just for that, and we can update it for you, just let us know via e-mail.
Thank you for your attention, I made the payment. Could you send the modification to me?
Please send us a message via contact form on our profile so we can send you instructions.
Looks like an awesome plugin. I tried to visit the back-end demo but kept getting white screen (nothing showing). I do have a question though…how easy is it to customize the styling front-end?
Try visiting demo link directly on http://demos.diwave-coders.com/aiosc/
Front-end has own templates for each shortcode that can be placed in theme directory and modified there – so they are preserved through plugin updates. You can find more info here.
That was fast! I got in thanks.
Does this plugin support multisite?
Multisite is not officially supported.
is this the very best aestethic look that could be achieved ? Can the support ticket created on the frontend and not in the backend ? thanks
How can I define a Supervisor for specific Departments?
Hi, Congratulations for the wonderful plugin. It’ll be great if you could answer my following three questions.
(1) Can we change the ‘ticket’ to some other name like ‘Project’? and
(2) Can there be multiple statuses apart from In queue, Open and Closed, like ‘Assigned to Operator’,?
(3) Can we close ticket from Supervisor end without Closure request from the customer?
Sorry for delayed response.
1) You can translate plugin using .po & .mo files and change all occurrences of “Ticket” to “Project”
2) There are no custom statuses. Ticket is assigned to operator automatically when ticket is created.
3) Absolutely. There’s “Close Ticket” button for every open/queue ticket available on Ticket Preview page.
is it possible to have them just sending email to specific address ie .: email@example.com and ticket will be created by the system?
I need one for each department ..
Would it be possible 4 or 5?
Unfortunately, such thing is not possible.
I raised my 1 star to 3 stars because it’s a good plugin but as I wrote in my review. The author needs a class in customer service! I would give it 5 stars if the support was better!
The plugin is awesome! However, the author is horrible to work with. Just extremely rude! I found a bug in the software. For me to discuss it with him he says I have to pay for support. I have absolutely NO PROBLEM paying for support…FOR SUPPORT! If I need help creating a ticket, add a user, email setup. Absolutely! If I need help installing…again, I should have to pay extra.
But!!!!!! When I find a bug. NO! It’s a bug. Not support.
Hi, Is it possible to create/add preloaded probable question/query and answer so that an agent from non technical background can search for that question and answer and thus provide quick support to the clients?
At the moment, we only have pre-made responses that operators can create so they don’t have to type common answers every time, but your idea sounds good and we might implement integration with some popular knowledge base plugins in the future.
1. Is there an integration with woocommerce possible? So customers can submit tickets from their My-account directory regarding purchased products?
2. Can a ticket be assigned to a category of users/ department? So only certain department users can answer it?
3. can I customize front end form, which users use to make a ticket? for example 1st form leads to 1st department by default, and 2nd form leads to 2nd department by default.
1. There’s no WooCommerce integration out of the box.
2. Ticket is assigned to operator from selected department, based on how many tickets are already assigned to same operator, so the assignment is balanced.
3. You can modify front-end templates by placing them into your theme’s directory.
The live demo link doesn’t seem to work.
Any plans to add Woocommerce integration?
There are no plans for WooCommerce yet.
I am prepared to purchase this but have on important question related to the email piping feature. I have my domain’s emails hosted with Google “G Suite”.
Is it possible to set up the catch-all email to work with AIOSC when MX records for the domain actually point to Google?
This is where I am referring to the catch-all email requirement for Email Piping.
That wouldn’t work. Email piping requires local mail server that can pipe mail to local file.
I have ask 12 month ago and nobody have answer me
how edit Link for registration? This link redirect user to wp-admin I like to redirect to woocommerce login: “Don’t have an account yet? Register Now!”
How edit LINK REGISTRATION??
Hi, May i know can i allow guest to submit ticket at the front end instead of login to their account?
User account is required in order to create tickets.
Hi. it includes Timer Add-On allows you to record and track the time spent on each individual ticket. This helps you in making productivity decision for your brand.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $17.50
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work