This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Hi, is this plugin still being developed? Also, any plans to integrate this with Woocommerce?
Since Woocommerce is mainly about Products & Orders, adding a “Make an enquiry” button on the Single Product page (next/below Add to Cart button) and “Open Ticket” button next to each order ( https://codecanyon.net/item/woo-commerce-customer-support-helpdesk-bundle/19977596 ) place this plugin well with Woocommerce compatibility. But ofcourse, when tickets are being created from a certain page, the url (referrer) has to be captured.
Question before purchase
1) Do you plan to add Bootstrap 4?
2) French Language?
3) Our potential customers can reach us by e-mail or by using the contact form. We can respond to emails and our customers will receive immediate answers. Your plugin will regularly list an external POP3 / IMAP account, retrieve email messages and convert them into tickets?
I would like to know if your plugin retrieves emails and convert them into tickets?
4) PHP 7 compatible?
5) Do you plan to add Google Authenticator
6) Fixed but floating menu according to the scrollbar? Not seen on demo
7) Possible to add a “Back to top” button
1) No, front-end is made basic so it’s easier to implement into custom themes
2) Plugin comes in English language, but it can be translated using .po & .mo files like any other plugin or theme. However, we do not provide French language files.
3) Only registered users can create tickets, both via e-mail and plugin interface. For e-mail feature, AIO Support Center expects mail server to pipe incoming e-mail to specific script, where it reads input, instead of using IMAP/POP3.
4) Yes, it is compatible with PHP 7 as long as WordPress functions used in plugin are compatible with PHP 7.
5) AIO Support Center does not handle login/registration of new users so there’s no plan on adding authenticator.
6) I am not sure what do you mean by this? Front-end templates can be customized.
7) Front-end templates can be customized, this would be very easy to add.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
3) I would like to know if your plugin retrieves emails and convert them into tickets?
Hi, this plugin has a problem with woocommerce. when a customer or an operator click on tickeks then redirecte to Woocommerce My-account page!
Is there a way to obtain reports of service level and time of ticket completion?
Hey guys! Is it possible to limit de number of monthly tickets by user and runs some kinde of purchase options for this, like a signature payed plan just to my customers recieve support… or any integration bill system?
Unfortunately, that’s not possible out of the box and would require additional customization.
Last Update 4 January 17 based on the comments i’m assuming the plugin has been updated since then… If not.. are updates coming soon?
Plugin is tested and fully compatible with the latest WordPress.
so why isn’t it showing up in envato?
It does say it’s compatible with WordPress 4.8.x, which is the latest option available for selection on Envato.
This comment is currently being reviewed.
Hello, is it possible to create tickets without being registered?
No, that’s not possible. Users must be registered and logged in their accounts before creating tickets.
1) Sending an invitation to participate in the survey This automation sends an e-note 24 hours after the resolution of the ticket. Users receive a rating
Here is an example of mail when a ticket is resolved
How do you rate the support you received?
Well, I'm satisfied
Bad, I'm dissatisfied
Here is a reminder of your ticket:
2) A star voting system
4) Our potential customers can reach us by e-mail or by using the contact form. We can respond to emails and our customers will receive immediate answers. Your plugin will regularly list an external POP3 / IMAP account, retrieve email messages and convert them into tickets?
Example If I send you an email, will your plugin recover emails and turn them into tickets?
I would like to know if your plugin retrieves the mails and converts them into tickets?
Unfortunately, none of the features you listed are not implemented in AIO Support Center.
Why on the answer at the top you answered yes
about 1 month ago https://codecanyon.net/comments/17658241
Then why not add the features here 1 and 2 ?
You got the answer last time:
“Only registered users can create tickets, both via e-mail and plugin interface. For e-mail feature, AIO Support Center expects mail server to pipe incoming e-mail to specific script, where it reads input, instead of using IMAP/POP3.”
Plugin does not use IMAP/POP3, but instead uses cPanels “Pipe e-mail to program” feature to transfer input of e-mail to .php script that handles tickets.
In order for tickets to be created via e-mail, user that is sending a ticket must be registered in your WordPress and e-mail address must match the one he/she used during registration on your WordPress website.
The purpose of a support system per ticket and retrieves emails and converts them into tickets?
Example: I am not yet a customer, send an email from the contact form or with an email address, does your plugin recover it and turn it into a ticket?
Why does not the plugin use IMAP / POP3?
But instead he uses the cPanels “Pipe e-mail to program” feature
The difference ?
Never use “Pipe e-mail to program” I do not know him.
No, plugin will not turn it into a ticket because e-mail is not associated with WordPress account.
The reason IMAP / POP3 is not used is because imap extension is not always available on shared hosting.
I am interested in the plugin, but without the ticket function by mail and imap extension
Why not add it?
There are no plans for adding IMAP support.
3) To set up e-mail in CPanel, is it talking about that?
So he gets the emails back and converts them into tickets
Add a feature so that the plugin transforms emails and converts them into tickets for pre-sales or other questions.
Login not working why??? When login redirect to wordpress login With error message. Please help fast!!!!! in all this time i never know this BUG!!!!! Only now my customer show me!!! This is very problem!!
You think is normal my customer get email notification with this link?
and wordpress of course redirect to wordpress account page….but this link not is right is wrong.
This plugin have some problems….
If you actually took time to read documentation, before leaving 1 star rating, you would learn that you must set front-end pages in plugin settings and enable front-end pages in order for urls in e-mail templates to link to front-end version of the plugin.
You get a copy of documentation when you purchase plugin, and there’s also online version found here: https://diwave-coders.com/product-data/aiosc/documentation/#pref-pages
do you have facility to add more fields to the ticket form? is it possible to have different types of tickets also?
There’s no GUI for adding more fields, but it is possible to add them via code.
There’s only 1 type of ticket, separated by Department and Priority.
Interesting, can’t seem to find changelog. Get “Hello World” on a blank page. And the “Requirements” page can’t be accessed. Is there a problem with your site?
Domain DNS is updated to new server, it may take few days for it to propagate across the world.
The latest changelog (v2.21):
- Fixed Preferences / Tools page loading in back-end on Internet Explorer.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Hi, I’m interested to know before I purchase…
1. Does the plugin support woocommerce displaying Option select Order number?
2. Can guest visitors create a ticket?
3. Can admin create and remove Form fields?
I am afraid the answer is NO for all your questions.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $11
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work