AIO RADIO STATION PLAYER - CONTROL PANEL (CHANNEL-EDIT).png AIO RADIO STATION PLAYER - CONTROL PANEL (HOME).png AIO RADIO STATION PLAYER - CONTROL PANEL (SETTINGS).png AIO RADIO STATION PLAYER - CONTROL PANEL (TOOLS).png Default-Dark_350x365.png Default-Dark_720x345.png Default-Dark_720x78.png Default-Light_350x365.png Default-Light_720x345.png Default-Light_720x78.png OldTheme_350x365.png OldTheme_720x345.png OldTheme_720x78.png Simple template since 1.30.png
Control Panel DemoLink: https://prahec.com/projects/aio-radio/demo/panel/
- HTML5 Audio API with Flash as Fall-back
- Supports: Shoutcast, Icecast, SAM Broadcaster, Radionomy, Centovacast and Direct information from stream it self using ICY-METADATA
- Multi-channels with per channel settings
- Multi-language support based on Browser locale
- Multi-bitrate – stream quality selection (optional)
- Mobile optimized (iOS and Android does not allow auto play)
- LastFM, EchoNest and iTunes API support for Artist Images
- Custom artist images uploaded via browser
- Import artwork from FTP or local directory at tools page
- Written in HTML5 & CSS3 with use of scalable graphics
- Advanced Control Panel for easy management
- Track Listen history based on Track Information (Not actual Stream History!)
- Comes with three themes: Material Light, Material Dark and HTML5 Radio Player!
- Custom Color Schemes
- Save user preferences in a Cookie (optional)
- Play-list generation on the fly using PHP.
- Fully commented and clean code
- Add your Google Analytics with ease
- Optimized for High Performance
- Built-in API which allows you to easily show player status on your main web site
- Built-in update script for quick updates
- Dynamic Browser Window naming (based on playing track)
- Updates for life
- And much much more…
Note: AAC+ Codec is not fully supported by this player!
RequirementsPlayer may work without the specified requirements bellow, but without support and use at your own risk!
- PHP 5.3+ with CURL Extension
- PHP must have access to service on its PORT, e.g. Shoutcast uses port 8000 by default so firewall must allow outgoing/incoming connection on port 8000.
- MP3 based stream (OGG can be used in combination with MP3)
- For currently playing artist / title you need one of supported API’s
- LastFM OR EchoNest API key for artist images (optional)
- PHP ZipArchive extension for updates system (optional)
Platforms and Browsers
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge, Safari, IE9 and above
- OSX: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- iOS: Mobile Safari: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android 2.3+: Chrome, Firefox, Opera and most other mobile browsers
- Blackberry: OS 7 Phone Browser, PlayBook Browser
Updates are no longer available through Codecanyon. Since version 1.15 updates are only available through item control panel.