AIO RADIO STATION PLAYER - CONTROL PANEL (ADVANCED).png AIO RADIO STATION PLAYER - CONTROL PANEL (CHANNEL-EDIT).png AIO RADIO STATION PLAYER - CONTROL PANEL (HOME).png AIO RADIO STATION PLAYER - CONTROL PANEL (SETTINGS).png Default-Dark_350x350.png Default-Dark_720x345.png Default-Dark_720x78.png Default-Light_350x350.png Default-Light_720x345.png Default-Light_720x78.png OldTheme_350x350.png OldTheme_720x345.png OldTheme_720x78.png
Control Panel DemoLink: https://prahec.com/projects/aio-radio/demo/panel/
- HTML5 Audio API with Flash as Fall-back
- Supports: Shoutcast, Icecast, SAM Broadcaster, Radionomy, Centovacast and Direct information from stream it self using ICY-METADATA
- Multi-channels with per channel settings
- Multi-language support based on Browser locale
- Multi-bitrate – stream quality selection (optional)
- Mobile optimized (iOS and Android may not allow auto play)
- LastFM, EchoNest and iTunes API support or Custom Artist Images
- Written in HTML5 & CSS3 with use of scalable graphics
- Advanced Control Panel for easy management
- Track Listen history based on Track Information (Not actual Stream History!)
- Comes with three themes: Material Light, Material Dark and HTML5 Radio Player!
- Custom Color Schemes
- Save user preferences in a Cookie (optional)
- Play-list generation on the fly using PHP.
- Fully commented and clean code
- Add your Google Analytics with ease
- Optimized for High Performance
- Built-in API which allows you to easily show player status on your main web site
- Built-in update script for quick updates
- And much much more…
Note: AAC+ Codec is not supported by this player!
RequirementsPlayer may work without the specified requirements bellow, but I do not offer support with those configurations. Use at your own risk!
- PHP 5.3+ with CURL Extension
- Script must have access to the stream port (Shoutcast uses port 8000 by default)
- MP3 based stream (OGG can be used in combination with MP3)
- For currently playing artist / title you need one of supported API’s
- LastFM OR EchoNest API key for artist images (optional)
- PHP ZipArchive extension for updates system (optional)
- TLS & SNI support packed with PHP, most providers already have this (required for update version 1.16 and above)
Platforms and Browsers
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE9, IE10+
- OSX: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- iOS: Mobile Safari: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android 2.3+: Chrome, Firefox, Opera and most other mobile browsers
- Blackberry: OS 7 Phone Browser, PlayBook Browser
Updates are no longer available through Codecanyon. Since version 1.15 updates are only available through item control panel.
Update 1.27 (16th January 2017): - Fixed: Caching class did not read any cached values since version 1.25 - Improved: Some slight caching improvements that speed up every thing Update 1.26 (10th January 2017): - Fixed: Issue with Radionomy API no longer working (a small mistake written in v1.25) - Added: Option to disable search engine indexing (show/hide player on Google Search) - Added: Ability to disable Facebook / Twitter share on Artwork hover (Player Share) - Improved: Optimized all SVG Images for smaller size (basic optimizations, no quality loss) - Improved: The player HTML will now be slightly minified (minor optimizations) Update 1.25 (19th November 2016): - Fixed: Issues with special characters which sometimes don't properly encode/decode tracks - Fixed: When new update was available sometimes the updates page connection timed out - Changed: HTML5 Radio Player skin was slightly updated and image quality was improved