“Agile Scrum” is Project Issue Management (issue tracking system, bugtracker) plugin based on Agile Scrum technology with many features included in order to help you to run your business efficiently, providing all of the tools that you need to track your team and tasks workflow.
Agile Scrum provides a powerful and easy-to-use ticketing system for WordPress that makes it easy to manage unlimited tickets for your business. Create and manage tickets from a single, centralized location. Empower your users to send you tasks, bugs or feedback directly to your kanban dashboard.
Drag&Drop Kanban Workflow Visualization Board
A WordPress Kanban Board is an agile project management tool designed to help visualize work, limit work-in-progress, and maximize efficiency (or flow). It can help both agile and DevOps teams establish order in their daily work.
Drag&Drop List Workflow Visualization Board
WordPress List Board introduce you a way to move the tasks between their statuses in easy workflow list view
Many Features Included
ITS (also trouble ticket system, support ticket, request management or incident ticket system) is a web based computer software, that manages and maintains lists of issues, as needed by an organization. Issue tracking systems are commonly used in an organization’s customer support call center or development work tracking to create, update, and resolve reported customer/developer issues, or even issues reported by that organization’s other employees. It also contains a knowledge base/wikipedia containing information on each customer, resolutions to common problems, and other such data. An issue tracking system is similar to a “bugtracker”, and often, a software company will sell both, and some bugtrackers are capable of being used as an issue tracking system, and vice versa. Consistent use of an issue or bug tracking system is considered one of the “hallmarks of a good software team”.
April 03, 2022
- Bug fix in "Mark as read" notifications option - Created new feature - tasks comments
April 04, 2022
- Created new feature - export/import tasks
April 15, 2022
- Created a new option for users to choose between two types of design for dashboard tasks
April 19, 2022
- Created a option to mark tasks as completed - Add Charts/Stats page
June 15, 2022
- Update php version support - 7.0
June 27, 2022
- Create new functionality to setup a different statuses of tasks in different projects sections - Bug fixes
October 27, 2022
- Fixes on mobile version preview
December 12, 2022
- Created widget/button for public users to issue bugs or support tasks