8 comments found.
In your demo i have seen website a user can extract all video links with out purchasing the coarse by view the source code i can see all the video links …please hide that content
Hello, if you are using any encrypted like video can restricted download. Thanks
Hi, I have some recommendations.
1) I advise you to allow the generation of affiliate links by the same method for the refferal system, because it would be simpler, more logical and more secure instead of the user or admin entering an email or any word. Once the admin approves the affiliate request, the affiliate link will be created automatically by the system.
2) Create a button to copy the affiliate link, because if app debug is enabled the affiliate cannot copy the affiliate link, and much more difficult on cell phones.
3) Adjust the affiliate dashboard, there is a part that is not displayed completely.
4) Since InfixLMS is a marketplace, I think it would be better to allow teachers to generate the % of commission they want to give freely, so the affiliate commission and administrative fee would be deducted from the course price. For example, the teacher sets $100 for his course, the admin fee is 30% (i.e. $30), the teacher can give the percentage he wants of the remaining 70%.
No 1 doesn’t agree with you. it’s not well I think, rest of the issue please submit a ticket.
i am upload update file but my dashboard not showing update version
Hello, module update version see under module manager. Thanks
DEMO OF AFFILIATE
Hello, Please check here https://infixlms.infixlive.com/affiliate Thanks
Id password not available I need to give comission on 3 level is it possible
Hello, click on login and login as admin for check, there is admin button, if you click you will auto login. Thanks
I need to distribute commission in 4 level is that possible
Hello, what we have that you will get after purchase, if you need an additional features we can do additional payment by email email@example.com Thanks
I CANT CHANGE ANY SETTING IN THE CONFIGURATION.
Hello, please submit tickets. Thanks
Hi, I would like to buy this addon, but first, I would like to know if I can pay the affiliate commissions via other payment method like bank transfer or other offline method, in my country paypal does not work.
Yes, you can pay manually any best way you want to pay. Thanks
Oke, but not to send it to his wallet, (The other method I saw in the demo is via his wallet) because the money he has in his wallet can do nothing with other than buy courses. I want to be completely sure, that I can send him his commission via other methods like his bank account or other offline methods.
Yes, you can send offline payment also. Thanks
do you have any documentation
Hello, After purchase inside the download package will get the documentation. Thanks
Great work !! All the best with sale..!!