What is Aero?
Images alone are a very powerful way to communicate information. Animations are a very strong tool when telling a story. However, a combination of both is nothing more than a powerful way to show emotion. Aero is a very well crafted collection of image hover effects so that when you build your web app or website you can touch people’s hearts.
Want to Learn a Bit More About Aero’s Features?
Modern technologies are very easy to use and they can help you very much when building a web app or a website and maintaining it. This is why Aero is built with such technologies as sass, typescript, and web components. It is good to know that Aero will lazy-load itself, so only the necessary code is used.
The world of web development is always evolving. That’s why Aero components are built with Stencil, a compiler that evolves alongside web standards. The components generated in the end are built on top of native web components. They work in any framework or with no framework at all.
The technologies behind Aero allows the components to be always up to date with the latest standards. A simple recompile of the project will bring the latest optimizations without starting over again and again.
Wide Browser Support
Compatibility with all modern browsers is something fundamental for any web project. That’s why right out of the box, Aero is compatible with all modern browsers, and through polyfills, there is support for older browsers too.
A modern development workflow
Integrating Aero in your project is a breeze. You can do this just by simply dropping a few files into your project, or you can import it as a module. Also, it is very friendly with bundlers, so you can bundle only the code for the components that you want, nothing more, nothing less.
Image Grid Right Out of The Box
Many times when you use images you want to create an image grid, for example, to create a portfolio. You will be happy to hear that Aero comes with a powerful fully customizable image grid component out of the box.
Well Crafted Documentation
A lot of effort has been put into creating a very easy to use documentation. It can be opened directly in the browser through the npm scrips. However, if you like you can build the documentation to static files so that you can have access to it anytime and anywhere without worrying about dependencies or other stuff that could stay in your way.
Optimised for Search Engines (SEO)
Aero’s generated code meets the best SEO practices. Your images will be easily viewed by the search engines so you don’t have to worry about it too.
Need Some Help?
If you have a problem you can write an email anytime and describe your problem. Support requests are being processed on business days from 8:00 to 17:00 (GMT+3) as soon as possible.
v2.3.2 (May 12, 2021)
- Dependencies update
v2.3.1 (Mar 9, 2021)
- Dependencies update
v2.3.0 (Dec 31, 2020)
- Added grid global effect for children cards - Added grid global border-radius for children cards - Fixed minor bugs
v2.2.0 (Nov 21, 2020)
- Full migration to Stencil - Created test specs - Refactor aero-effect to aero-card - Made aero-card configurable through parameters - Made aero-grid configurable through parameters - Documentation update - Updated preview banner - Fixed grid broken squares parameter - Fixed broken rendering - Fixed sense-3d rendering - Fixed custom classes
v2.1.0 (Oct 29, 2020)
- Refreshed branding - Refreshed banners - Refreshed demo page - Support for Web Components - Support for Web Components in older browsers with Polyfills - Improved documentation - Fixed broken rendering
v2.0.0 (Aug 4, 2020) – New Implementation
- New branding - New demo page - New documentation - New architecture - New image grid - New gulp based workflow - New sass implementation - New pug effect mixin - New typescript effect interactions - New mouse direction awareness - New npm scripts automation - Support for development mode - Support for production mode - Support for image optimization - Support for image srcset - Support for all modern browsers - Support for full configuration - Support for responsive layout - Support for different types of devices - Support for css variables live configuration - 4 presets available - 18 curated and refreshed image hover effects - Significant performance improvements - Dropped support for IE
v1.5.0 (Jun 14, 2016)
- 5+ new effects - 1+ bonus effect - Visual improvements - New demo page - Sass files refactoring - Sass color config variables - Sass animations config variables - Sass transitions config variables - Sass modularization - Code cleaning and refactoring - Code commenting improvements - Size reduced from 56kb to 39kb - SVG compatibility for .img-boxclass object - HTML structure improvements - HTML/CSS class scope improvements - Minor bugs fixes
v1.4.0 (Oct 19, 2015)
- 1+ new effect - Visual improvements - SASS files refactoring
v1.3.0 (Oct 9, 2015)
- 3+ new effects - Consistent transitions improvement - Code optimization - Code cleaning - Code refactoring - Core 3D effects send to GPU with CSS3 - Small mobile bug fixes
v1.2.0 (Sept 19, 2015)
- 2+ new effects - Consistent performance improvements - Optimization for WordPress
v1.1 (Sept 15, 2015)
- Minor bugs fixed - Code optimization
v1.0 – Initial Release (Aug 15, 2015)
- 10 CSS3 Hover Effects - Fully Responsive